What the hell is wrong with Mike Naso?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:18:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  What the hell is wrong with Mike Naso?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: What the hell is wrong with Mike Naso?  (Read 3402 times)
qwerty
silentmajority37
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 21, 2004, 08:25:39 PM »

Andrew and I were talking about this... what's your take on Naso? Is he mental or just really out there?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 08:32:42 PM »

Mike and I aren't the best of friends but I've spoken with him a few times. He's a good guy. We have our disagreements and there have been times when I have been angry with some of his actions but I think that if you get to talk to him about a subject, you'll realize he's not bad.
StevenNick
StevenNick99

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 09:06:49 PM »

Andrew and I were talking about this... what's your take on Naso? Is he mental or just really out there?

I don't know.  Is there something wrong with Mike Naso?  He seems pretty normal to me.  He may be a little over-earnest sometimes, but otherwise he like a normal sixteen year old.

You on the other hand seem to have all sorts of issues.  I wonder sometimes--does he have any friends at all?  Because if you treat people outside of this website the way you treat people here, I can't imagine that anyone would actually want to spend time around you.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 10:20:08 PM »

Naso's a good guy, but he needs to be more intrinsically motivated and not worry so much about what people thnk of him.  Confidence.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2004, 10:27:18 PM »

I know people his age, and Naso is perfectly normal for a 16-year-old. He seems like a nice guy, even if he's a little shameless sometimes and excessively seeks self-importance.

God help me.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2004, 10:29:06 PM »

OK....since everybody seems interested, here are facts about me:

I am very conservative, I do not spike my hair, or wear baggy pants, tattoos or piercing.

I like 80's Music  (Some older than that, and some later) and not the punk rap crap they play these days.

I love to watch movies, and track weather on the computer.

My favorite Fox News Women are Martha McCallum and Juliet Huddy.

My favorite film is Armageddon

My favorite fast food is White Castle.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2004, 10:38:22 PM »

Mike Naso is fine person. He will one day be a great weatherman. His knowledge of meterology is incredible and equals my knowledge of U.S. History.

No one has ever given Mike a fighting chance, and I feel he is trully a good person who would make a fine leader if given the chance to lead.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2004, 10:40:47 PM »

Mike's a good guy.  He's a bit overzealous on the Republican thing though....like IMing me on October 30 saying he's "in the know" and that Bush is going to pick up IA, WI, and NM....and then on Nov 3 IMing me again to gloat....but nice guy nonetheless.  I don't really understand why everyone picks on him.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2004, 04:08:25 AM »

There is nothing wrong with Mike, he is a good guy.  Its unfortunate that he has become the butt of so many jokes here, because I think that he deserves some sort of office.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2004, 04:14:59 AM »

OK....since everybody seems interested, here are facts about me:

I am very conservative, I do not spike my hair, or wear baggy pants, tattoos or piercing.

I like 80's Music  (Some older than that, and some later) and not the punk rap crap they play these days.

I love to watch movies, and track weather on the computer.

My favorite Fox News Women are Martha McCallum and Juliet Huddy.

My favorite film is Armageddon

My favorite fast food is White Castle.

White Castle (belly bombers) is a fine food but you do need to consider a better movie.  Armageddon is average at best-an abomination when all things are considered.  On the whole though all of you young guys are very smart and informed.  Good work.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2004, 04:23:40 AM »

Anyone remember my parody of Attack Ads all those months ago?

REAGANFAN EATS DEAD BABIES[/color][/b]
Great fun :-)

I'm not sure if Mike got the joke though...
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2004, 06:01:24 AM »

I do not spike my hair, or wear baggy pants, tattoos or piercing, except for one in the left ear.

I like Music from all sorts of ages, and not the crap marketed as punk or rap they play these days.

I love to watch movies.
I share some characteristics with Reaganfan. Does that make me a Conservative? Smiley
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2004, 06:03:40 AM »

Mike and I aren't the best of friends but I've spoken with him a few times. He's a good guy. We have our disagreements and there have been times when I have been angry with some of his actions but I think that if you get to talk to him about a subject, you'll realize he's not bad.
Hardly a ringing endorsement...if I put in a "too" before the last word it'd fit NixonNow or even Philip.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2004, 12:39:53 PM »

What's everyone's beef with Mike Naso?  I don't get it, why NixonNow is always picking on him.  Maybe you younger guys know each other better through IMing and things, but I've never seen him do much on this forum to merit the drubbing that NixonNow is always giving him.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2004, 12:46:04 PM »

NixonNow is hardly a person I would describe as mentally stable, so its no surprise that he might randomly attack people on the forums for no reason whatsoever. To an extent, Reagan has brought it upon himself through two actions:
1. Being too keen and overenthusiatic
2. That farcical election last June where he inherited everybody elses delegates and became the Republican nominee, and then went around like he had a mandate to be the united right candidate.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2004, 01:19:52 PM »

Mentally unstable? I think you're talking about the wrong Mike. I believe you mean yourself, NixonNow.

Now may I say ReaganFan is a fine young man. He reminds me a bit of myself when I was 16. I think as John Ford said he needs some more confidence.
StevenNick
StevenNick99

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2004, 02:13:06 PM »

I like Music from all sorts of ages, and not the crap marketed as punk or rap they play these days.

Oh man, I know.  Pop punk and gangsta rap need to DIE!  Both genres are artistic indefensable.  It's really a shame because there are some really great albums of both genres, particularly punk (Patti Smith's Horses, Television's Marquee Moon, The Replacements' Let it Be), there are just about twenty times as many crappy punk albums.

Just thought I would shout out an amen to that, Lewis.  Wink
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2004, 05:00:17 PM »

White Castle?  You need a better burger joint.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2004, 09:24:28 PM »

You two shouldn't be talking about other people like that. That's just rude.
Defarge

Political Matrix
E: -3.13, S: -0.72

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2004, 10:27:30 PM »

I personally like Reagan, he's a great good natured guy, who knows far too much about weather in my opinion, but there you go Smiley
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2004, 10:50:53 PM »

He's not a mean-spirited guy or anything, I think he has some backwards notions about politics and becoming "popular" though. He has a bad name because he's been the subject of a lot of patronage appointments. The image of riding on someone else's coattails is not one you want. 
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2004, 10:40:26 AM »

If I was ever given the chance to lead, you would see how good a leader I can be.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2004, 11:31:32 AM »

If I was ever given the chance to lead, you would see how good a leader I can be.

Your urge to cut taxes that don't exist certainly proped you up a few places.Wink
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2004, 01:46:54 PM »

Your urge to cut taxes that don't exist certainly proped you up a few places.Wink

Plus, all them lakes...Cheesy
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2004, 05:30:21 PM »

Plus, all them lakes...Cheesy

Dont forget all the jobs that the lakes will create.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies