Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 22, 2014, 05:48:25 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  Let's talk about jmfcst
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Let's talk about jmfcst  (Read 2190 times)
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Burkina Faso

Political Matrix
E: -8.45, S: -4.26

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2011, 06:14:50 pm »
Ignore

He wrote 10532705601237 posts in a f**king row about what Obama will do after he's president, along with generally being a racist, belligerent douche. He deserves to be banned far more than Roach or feeble did.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Iceland

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -7.48

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 06:40:58 pm »
Ignore

He deserves to be banned far more than Roach or feeble did.

This and more breaking news at 11

I'm a teenaged male. Everything is wrong with me.
Paul Kemp
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 07:37:58 pm »
Ignore

Yea he's an ignorant fool who ignores facts or manipulates them to suit his needs but he is representative of a significant portion of the population I suppose.

Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 07:40:05 pm »
Ignore

The forum thrives off unlikable characters such as jmfcst.  How else would we hear such great commentary between the likes of opebo and jmfcst, or generally everyone against Carl Hayden.    
How Erg the Self-Inducting Slew a Paleface
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 07:42:52 pm »
Ignore

Unlike feeble or The Roach, jmf is an old-timer.

So, he won't be banned.

It's a good thing to be laughed at. It's better than to be ignored

Harold Macmillan
Lief
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 09:59:37 pm »
Ignore

Unlike feeble or The Roach, jmf is an old-timer.

So, he won't be banned.

Yeah, that's pretty much the story here. Do you think if jmfcts' account were only a few months old they would have pulled the whole "let him go to 100 infraction points then ban him for a few days and let him come back" routine?

RIP Mechaman
The Obamanation
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 10:38:59 pm »
Ignore

NB4 Hinduism.

Say what you like about Hitler, but at least he killed Hitler.
shua
YaBB God
Kuwait

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 11:17:31 pm »
Ignore

b/c there aren't enough threads about jmfcst on this board . . .

only back for the worldcup
Lewis Trondheim
YaBB God
India

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 04:36:59 am »
Ignore

This is not a thread about jmf, for which there is no need. As it starts with "let's talk about", it clearly is a thread about Hinduism.

"The secret to having a rewarding work-life balance is to have no life. Then it's easy to keep things balanced by doing no work." Wally

"Our party do not have any ideology... Our main aim is to grab power ... Every one is doing so but I say it openly." Keshav Dev Maurya
Breaking hearts and minds
Old Europe
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 04:41:21 am »
Ignore

Well, I'm considering putting him on "ignore" for his massive spam-trolling. The trolling alone is not so much of a problem for me, it's the sheer quantity of it.
Antonio V
YaBB God
France

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -4.87

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 06:33:34 am »
Ignore

I was against his banning where the issue was first brought, but since then it seems like he has purposefully done everything to deserve a ban. I don't see any reason to keep treating him better than trolls who sometimes do far less harm.

HashCAN     americans saw the EP elections and people cringing at Europeans being morons and electing Nazis; so they massively said "NO" and decided to prove that they're still bigger morons

"A reformist is someone who realizes that, when you bang your head on a wall, it's the head that breaks rather than the wall."

Peppino, from the movie Baaria
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 07:20:11 am »
Ignore

He wrote 10532705601237 posts in a f**king row about what Obama will do after he's president, along with generally being a racist, belligerent douche. He deserves to be banned far more than Roach or feeble did.

I am offended...not sure if I've ever been called a belligerent douche before....maybe a douche bag, but not a delligerent one

Do not fight with one another over my banning.  I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all of you, but the time really has come for me to leave.  It is what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Y_GLT4_9I

I looked over Jordan, and what did I see?
Coming for to carry me home,
A band of angels coming after me,
Coming for to carry me home.

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Mynheer Peeperkorn
Peeperkorn
YaBB God
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -8.35

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 07:52:01 am »
Ignore

I like him, forum without him would be boring. 
Mynheer Peeperkorn
Peeperkorn
YaBB God
Uruguay

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 07:53:57 am »
Ignore

I was against his banning where the issue was first brought, but since then it seems like he has purposefully done everything to deserve a ban.

I do the same in all the forums where I'm a "senior" member. It's like "I've given everything to this forum, now let's have some fun".

Anyway, at least JM doesn't "bully" new posters, something you do quite often.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 09:40:49 am by Mynheer Peeperkorn »Logged
Paul Kemp
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 08:34:24 am »
Ignore

I am offended...not sure if I've ever been called a belligerent douche before....maybe a douche bag, but not a delligerent one

I'm assuming you intentionally left out the other accusation.

jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 09:08:36 am »
Ignore

right on...but only because I am senile - I keep bumping into to posters who have been on here for years that I don't even know.  So, outside of a handful of posters, everyone here is a newbie to me.

Do not fight with one another over my banning.  I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all of you, but the time really has come for me to leave.  It is what I want.

jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 09:19:01 am »
Ignore

I'm assuming you intentionally left out the other accusation.

as far as you and your assumption know, I didn’t consider it an accusation

Antonio V
YaBB God
France

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -4.87

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 11:43:18 am »
Ignore

I was against his banning where the issue was first brought, but since then it seems like he has purposefully done everything to deserve a ban.

I do the same in all the forums where I'm a "senior" member. It's like "I've given everything to this forum, now let's have some fun".

At least I act toward newbies in the same way I act toward old posters.

HashCAN     americans saw the EP elections and people cringing at Europeans being morons and electing Nazis; so they massively said "NO" and decided to prove that they're still bigger morons

"A reformist is someone who realizes that, when you bang your head on a wall, it's the head that breaks rather than the wall."

Peppino, from the movie Baaria
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 12:07:38 pm »
Ignore

It’s people like you who fail to appreciate top-shelf shows like All in the Family… even though the show was all about stereotypical humor, it wasn’t racist.  If fact, it used humor to expose and poke fun at our innate prejudices, and in doing so helped diffuse and soften a lot of those prejudices.   All in the Family would be outright banned in today’s overtly PC society.

Now, if you didn’t notice, I had a pretty balanced approached to my “racist” jokes in that thread.  I poked fun of whites as well as blacks, and even portrayed Obama doing gigs with two white men with afros (Richard Simmons and Leo Sayer), subtly hinting Obama would have to grow an afro to make the combos work.  And then I also included clips from Hee Haw….so, as I made these jokes, I included slices of memorable cultural history - Sayer and the embarrassing disco era, Simmons and the 80’s fitness craze, HeeHaw and…and well, whatever Hee Haw represented (mostly country music and farm girls with cleavage), MAD magazine…,etc, etc, etc.

And if all of that doesn’t impress you, you should at least give me brownie points for knowing what a Kangol was, including knowledge of the brand name and how to spell it.  (Hint - That’s not exactly something a racist cracker would know.)

But, hey, until next time…

jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 12:09:17 pm »
Ignore

...and there will be a next time....  Wink

opebo
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2011, 12:15:41 pm »
Ignore

There is really no need to comment on jmfcst himself - the OP is useless on a political forum as he cannot withstand disagreement or offense.  Ban him instead.

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
India
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2011, 12:53:28 pm »
Ignore

There is really no need to comment on jmfcst himself - the OP is useless on a political forum as he cannot withstand disagreement or offense.  Ban him instead.

Agreed.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2011, 01:05:54 pm »
Ignore

The forum thrives off unlikable characters such as jmfcst.  How else would we hear such great commentary between the likes of opebo and jmfcst, or generally everyone against Carl Hayden.     

come one, CARL is an ALL-CAP one-trick pony - he doesn't belong in the same stable as lowercase multifaceted thoroughbreds like jmfcst and opebo.  Put him in the petting zoo for little kids.

jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2011, 01:18:30 pm »
Ignore

mods - next time, before you delete posts of mine, could you infract them before deleting them?  cause, when you simply delete them, I have no record of them, and so I end up with gaps in my Scrapbook of Precious Atlas Mementos

thanks

Mynheer Peeperkorn
Peeperkorn
YaBB God
Uruguay

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2011, 04:27:22 pm »
Ignore

At least I act toward newbies in the same way I act toward old posters.

Not really.

I love your work in things like international elections or creating new states, etc. but it seems that you got a compulsion of bullying any newbie or people like GPORTER, just because you have the necessity of being "funny".
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:38:50 pm by Mynheer Peeperkorn »Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout