Mitten's likely to be GOP nominee according to The New Yorker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:59:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitten's likely to be GOP nominee according to The New Yorker
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Mitten's likely to be GOP nominee according to The New Yorker  (Read 1805 times)
milhouse24
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2011, 08:34:34 PM »

hehe i get my 10 grand soon as it's confirmed he's the nominee. i bet a friend, he swore that christian wouldn't nominate a mormon and bet me . when will they confirm mitt romney will be the nominee?
Not until July. Where do you come up with this bulls*t about the GOP refusing to nominate a Christian? Mormons ARE Christian.

I think non-Christians would call Mormons Christian because they don't know anything about Christianity.
Mormons could call themselves Christians since they believe in the New Testament.

But Evangelical Christians call Mormons Mormons and Mormonism a radical religion because the Book of Mormon is a radical addition to the New Testament.  

Christians would not call themselves Jewish just because they also believe in the Old Testament, and Jews would probably take it as an insult if Christians called themselves Jews.

Really?  So what do you think about the "extra" books Catholics have in their Bible?

Sure, I think it can be said that Evangelical Christians are distinct from Catholics in many ways, as Mormons are uniquely distinct from Christians as they are uniquely distinct from Jews.  I suppose you think Shias and Sunnis are the same thing.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies