Does Herman Cain's 999 plan make you more or less likely to vote for him (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:57:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Does Herman Cain's 999 plan make you more or less likely to vote for him (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Does Herman Cain's 999 plan make you more or less likely to vote for him?
Great, poor people need to pay more, I like Cain more

Don't really care either way, more concerned about other issues

This is awful, rich need to pay more taxes not less, I like Cain less now

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: Does Herman Cain's 999 plan make you more or less likely to vote for him  (Read 3298 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« on: October 15, 2011, 06:00:30 PM »

Herman has the tea partiers convinced that he is going to raise taxes on the poor to give tax cuts to everyone else. Once they realize it is a tax cut for the rich paid for by raising taxes on everyone else he will drop in the polls.

But the worse part isn't the regressiveness, it is how amateurish it is and how full of potentially dangerous unintentional consequences to the economy. It makes a good slogan, but the US economy is way to complex for something so simple-minded.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 04:09:01 PM »

But I thought raising taxes on anyone was class warfare and dangerous during perilous economic times.   Oh wait, that is only if you raise taxes on millionaires. Sorry, my bad.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies