A Bold Prediction: If Daniels doesn't run...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:49:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  A Bold Prediction: If Daniels doesn't run...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: A Bold Prediction: If Daniels doesn't run...  (Read 2209 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 09:28:45 PM »

FTR, I bet on Cain back in April, before he Got Big at that first debate.

Is that when our fateful bet was made?  I can't tolerate how slow the search function is here so I gave up on it.  

Of course, a two-man race between Romney and Cain is mutually beneficial.  Romney is presumably content to have Cain squeeze Perry (and Gingrich) from the race before imploding himself (I doubt we'd see Romney attack Cain before late January if not later) and Cain is very probably content to become a conservative hero who doesn't get nominated.  But everyone else will probably lay into Cain tomorrow night.  Huntsman would focus on hurting Romney and his throwing away one of his few remaining chances to do so in front of a national audience tomorrow night strikes me as one of the bigger strategy blunders of the cycle so far.
Haha, I'm pretty sure that was the month.

The thing is, if Cain squeezes out Perry and Gingrich, who does that leave?  Especially if we only have a month left until New Hampshire.

I would not write of Gingrich yet though.  He has a stand-out performance tomorrow night and Cain stumbles, we might see Gingrich bubble through November.  Whoever bubbles last will be the anti-Romney, and we're getting down to the wire here.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2011, 01:31:43 AM »

I still pine for a Daniels candidacy Sad
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to: