The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:39:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread  (Read 115642 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: November 14, 2011, 04:20:32 PM »

That old guy's scary.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 05:10:47 PM »

Great Ron Paul Youtube comments that sum up his supporters:
You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm eleven years old and don't want politicians assigning age ratings to my video games. RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 11:48:29 AM »

Here and here are a couple of Romney ads where former colleagues of Newt trash him as chaotic, undisciplined, new tack every day loose cannon Speaker. Which raises a question that has been in my mind. Are there any former colleagues of Newt in the House who are supporting him. Any at all?

I think a couple of his Georgia colleagues might be, but I can't be certain. But yeah, Gingrich is obviously an erratic, reckless clown not fit to be President. Virtually all his "supporters", myself included, on here are just hoping he wins because he'd be an extraordinarily weak opponent to Obama. Tongue

And because we want a semi-interesting primary season.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 08:34:20 PM »

That's a great ad! I hope the Obama campaign continues to point out Romney's habit of literally making things up and repeating them until he believes them.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 01:53:01 PM »

Why did it take BHO so long to release his birth certificate? Because it was a stupid, made-up issue. Same goes for this.

Yes, obviously, there's a reasonable comparison to be made between one of the wealthiest men ever to run for the White House being asked to release his tax returns like every other Presidential candidate in modern times to racist conspiracy theories impugning the legitimacy of the first black President.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 02:25:03 PM »

FYI, Romney has released tax returns.  Maybe he's hiding the fact that he married a ketchup heiress and never really worked a day in his life.... O' wait, never mind. 

The Kerry-Romney comparison is, of course, a rather apt one.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 02:59:45 PM »

FYI, Romney has released tax returns.  Maybe he's hiding the fact that he married a ketchup heiress and never really worked a day in his life.... O' wait, never mind. 

Excepting the fact that while Romney was attending Stanford and going to rallies in support of the draft, Kerry was in Vietnam getting shot at.

Well, sure, Romney's a fairly despicable person. I didn't mean to slander Kerry by way of comparison, merely that, politically speaking, there's some common ground - wealthy Massachussets flip-floppers with zero charisma nominated by virtue of a terrible field and a party that went "meh". Wink

FYI, Romney has released tax returns.  Maybe he's hiding the fact that he married a ketchup heiress and never really worked a day in his life.... O' wait, never mind.  

Excepting the fact that while Romney was attending Stanford and going to rallies in support of the draft, Kerry was in Vietnam getting shot at.

LOL,
1) Yes, It is an apt comparison because it exposes how democrats hate people that go out into the world and become rich on their own merit vs. how they have no problem with rich democrats who inherited or married (twice) for money.  
2) Romney didn't attend Stanford (as far as I know)
3) You're kidding me, John Kerry served in Vietnam?  I had never heard that before. 

Yeah, which is a notable difference between John Kerry and Mitt Romney, who protested in favour of the draft while avoiding serving himself.

Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 11:44:06 AM »

Good. Run an ad like this constantly for the next six months.

^^^ Yep, great ad. Portraying Romney as the embodiment of the worst of capitalism is the sensible response to his claims of economic expertise.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 03:01:12 PM »

Well, it is election season, so Fox News is obviously going to abandon any pretense of objectivity and become the full blown fascist propaganda wing of the Republican Party.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 06:30:58 PM »

Great Obama ad narrated by Morgan Freeman, who I'll personally take over Stacey Dash in the "black actor backing a Presidential candidate" stakes.

Challenges.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies