The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:35:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread  (Read 115715 times)
Purch
Rookie

« on: April 28, 2012, 08:21:23 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GijxmrgtUU8

The Obama cool add

Purch
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 06:06:02 PM »

I might not be a fan of Romney and I'm not sure if it was his team who created these adds or an independent site but those are great adds no doubt about it.

Purch
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 08:22:13 AM »

I think this was the response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2w7iXazNso
Purch
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »
« Edited: May 18, 2012, 12:46:45 PM by Purch »

Not a bad ad, though I do wish they'd be more specific about the reforms and the health care replacement.
Yea it truly reflects the problems that I have with Romney because all he seems to be saying is he's going to do everything that Obama didn't do.

That's doesn't classify as a vision for the future.

I want to know what Romney's about. I want to know about his plans for the tax code, New Health care plans, Military budget ext.

I don't want to know about the candidate who's just not Obama I want to know about a candidate who has a true vision of where he wants to to bring this country and preferably ones who's serious about the debt(Even though that's usally to much to ask).

And that's not a repub/Democ thing, give me a president who's serious about debt reduction. I don't mean the gimmicks where we cut programs for the poor and then increase the military budget or we raise taxes on the rich yet overspend on unfunded entitlements. There are many serious people in washigton who realize the importance of debt reduction but none of them are running outside of Ron Paul/
Purch
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 07:41:15 AM »

Not a bad ad, though I do wish they'd be more specific about the reforms and the health care replacement.
Yea it truly reflects the problems that I have with Romney because all he seems to be saying is he's going to do everything that Obama didn't do.

That's doesn't classify as a vision for the future.

I want to know what Romney's about. I want to know about his plans for the tax code, New Health care plans, Military budget ext.

I don't want to know about the candidate who's just not Obama I want to know about a candidate who has a true vision of where he wants to to bring this country and preferably ones who's serious about the debt(Even though that's usally to much to ask).

This new add more or less is getting closer to the kind of Adds I was proposing in this post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBxPv8C58dg&lc=KLN4XRB5kyPztuGsfUwXttSpb4CpGESh---Cs2LyidM&feature=inbox

Less not Obama

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies