More fun with assassinating US citizens: 16-year-old boy and 8 of his friends!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:17:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  More fun with assassinating US citizens: 16-year-old boy and 8 of his friends!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: More fun with assassinating US citizens: 16-year-old boy and 8 of his friends!  (Read 1636 times)
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 08:01:14 AM »

Can't we put up thousands and thousands of pics of "collateral" damage, wormy?  If you want to blast the U.S. please do so consistently, not just with one example.

Exactly.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 08:14:10 AM »

If the situation regarding drug violence were the same as the situation is in Mexico then, yeah, there is absolutely no reason to value alleged liberties and rights over the safety of the populace.

I've really, really cooled on "civil liberties" and such as I've read more philosophy and started questioning the entire premise of "rights" to begin with.  

yo dude I think you were my big brother in my dream last night.  terrible dream.  I played the part of a hedonistic, stoner type younger brother.  you were white, overweight, but a lot of it was muscle.  anyway you had 'fixed' my or our bicycles, by bolting them together.  I made some sarcastic remark about how, you know, they were bolted together, and thus without utility.  you got this look on your face like you couldn't believe my pathetic audacity.  I quickly recanted, "it was a joke dude chill out", etc.  horrible dream.  that was not even close to being the worst moment.
Link
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 08:17:34 AM »
« Edited: October 20, 2011, 08:20:02 AM by Link »

If we could have easily and safetly gotten to him and arrested him I'll agree with you.  I'll assume we couldn't have until I see evidence showing otherwise (good luck).

What about a US gangster.

A US citizen high up in a gang. The gang kills people, it traffics drugs, no doubt about it. The guy is at home, in an area with other gangsters.

Do we drop a bomb on his house because ''it isn't safe to go in there''?

Please list for me how many police officers or FBI agents have been killed serving arrest warrents on domestic "gangsters" in modern times.  Now please list for me how many soldiers have died in the War on Terror.  You really think the FBI can just stroll into Yemen and arrest people at will?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies