Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 19, 2014, 03:03:46 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Gubernatorial/Statewide Elections (Moderator: Joe Republic)
| | |-+  Florida Megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] Print
Author Topic: Florida Megathread  (Read 25703 times)
Chaddyr23
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.19, S: -5.83

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 04, 2014, 03:16:25 pm »
Ignore

The good news is that Charlie has more crossover Rs than Scott has Crossover Ds. Indies going to Crist by a bit too
Kraxner

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 04, 2014, 04:33:22 pm »
Ignore

For those who had voted have you seen more younger adults than usual?

If not than thats a bad bad bad sign since they were counting on amendment 2 to bring those voters out.

Then theres another issue of those younger voters voting just for Amendment 2 but completely ignoring the governors race.

ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 04, 2014, 11:32:50 pm »
Ignore

Looks like the Orangeman has gotten SPANKED!

Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!

A Hybrid of Pat Buchanan and Bob Dylan.
Dereich
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 04, 2014, 11:50:49 pm »
Ignore

What Scott did to "Checkpoint Charlie" was almost criminal. I'm just happy the irrational haters didn't get what they wanted.

Marijuana fails too.
Flo
YaBB God
Venezuela

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

P P P
View Profile WWW
« Reply #504 on: November 09, 2014, 07:19:20 pm »
Ignore

Murphy for Senate in 2016? Maybe.

It seems kind of absurd but itís just a function of how few options there are for Democrats in Florida in 2016,Ē Jensen said. ďAfter whatís happened with Charlie Crist and Alex Sink (losing Democratic gubernatorial nominees in the last two elections), itís clear this older guard might not be the way Democrats want to go.Ē

Murphy was dismissive of the Senate talk.

ďIíve never said anything about it. Iíve never thought about it,Ē Murphy said. ďMy focus is to continue to get stuff done right at home.

It's That Time of the Month - How Aunt Flo Became Speaker of the House, One Month at a Time

I see your point, and maybe we're debating over semantics, but the fact that about 1 million children are functionally homeless to me is a crisis.
MW Rep Vega
Vega
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 09, 2014, 07:24:58 pm »
Ignore

At this point, I think the direction of this race hinges on whether or not Rubio runs for President.

I think that, as of right now, it would be better for Murphy to stay in the House.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.

ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 14, 2014, 04:56:29 pm »
Ignore

My favorite city council meeting troll/write-in candidate Piotr Blass (the REAL inventer of the internet and the father of a son was kidnapped by an international ring of bigots and pedophiles) received a grand total of 14 votes.

Please read his Twitter.

Miles
MilesC56
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: 5.74

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 14, 2014, 05:03:03 pm »
Ignore

Good anaylsis of FL-Gov and FL-02 (with maps!).

Flo
YaBB God
Venezuela

Political Matrix

P P P
View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: November 15, 2014, 08:49:09 pm »
Ignore

Democrats begin overdue process of rebuilding

Sen. Bill Nelson and former Orlando police chief Val Demings will chair an effort to evaluate the shortcomings of the Florida Democratic Party, which is further in the tank following last week's election.

Called LEAD, or Leadership Expansion to Advance Democrats, the task force "will work to retool and strengthen the Partyís brand, bolster candidate recruitment efforts, and improve field and outreach performance heading into the pivotal 2016 presidential election," according to a release.

It's That Time of the Month - How Aunt Flo Became Speaker of the House, One Month at a Time

I see your point, and maybe we're debating over semantics, but the fact that about 1 million children are functionally homeless to me is a crisis.
MW Rep Vega
Vega
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 15, 2014, 09:16:02 pm »
Ignore

The good thing for the FL Democratic Party is that their problem is the candidates they run.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.

Flo
YaBB God
Venezuela

Political Matrix

P P P
View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: November 19, 2014, 03:17:52 pm »
Ignore

Rick Scott for President?

ďDonít count Scott out of running for president,Ē Sarasota Republican Party Chairman Joe Gruters said in an interview.

Gruters said he has heard other Republicans wondering why the governor of the nationís soon-to-be third-largest state isnít mentioned more often as a prospect.

Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.45, S: -3.57

P P
View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 19, 2014, 03:19:57 pm »
Ignore

ďDonít count Scott out of running for president,Ē Sarasota Republican Party Chairman Joe Gruters said in an interview.

Gruters said he has heard other Republicans wondering why the governor of the nationís soon-to-be third-largest state isnít mentioned more often as a prospect.

Only if Crist is the Democrat. That'd be hilarious.

ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 19, 2014, 03:38:02 pm »
Ignore

Because he doesn't want to be President.

KCDem
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 19, 2014, 03:50:45 pm »
Ignore

Because he's a criminal? Not all of the nation's voters are as stupid as Florida's...
IceSpear
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -6.09

P P
View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 19, 2014, 04:50:37 pm »
Ignore

Because he's a criminal? Not all of the nation's voters are as stupid as Florida's...

Nor would Scott be able to drastically outspend Hillary using his personal fortune. She'd take him to the woodshed, probably winning Florida comfortably in the process.

Granted, he'd never make it through the primary. He's terrible at debating and has a creepy voice/appearance. I'd love to see him run so he could get embarrassed though.

Flo
YaBB God
Venezuela

Political Matrix

P P P
View Profile WWW
« Reply #515 on: November 24, 2014, 02:02:51 pm »
Ignore

Florida House of Representatives

The Democrats did pretty poorly here (as usual for Florida Democrats), where they lost most of the competitive elections.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:05:41 pm by Flo »Logged

Flo
YaBB God
Venezuela

Political Matrix

P P P
View Profile WWW
« Reply #516 on: November 24, 2014, 02:36:09 pm »
Ignore

Florida Senate

Only 1/4 of races were contested, and a good quarter of those were write-ins.

SJoyce
sjoycefla
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.03, S: -8.96

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 24, 2014, 07:34:54 pm »
Ignore

Dems held FL-68.

Flo
YaBB God
Venezuela

Political Matrix

P P P
View Profile WWW
« Reply #518 on: November 25, 2014, 10:06:02 pm »
Ignore

Dems held FL-68.

Thanks for pointing that out! Edited the map.

Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: December 06, 2014, 11:47:43 pm »
Ignore

Any breakdown of the FL governor results by congressional district? Curious who won the 18th, 26th and 27th, looks pretty close from county level numbers.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout