Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 27, 2015, 02:26:55 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  International General Discussion (Moderators: Peter, afleitch)
| | |-+  France General Discussion II: Living under Marxism
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] Print
Author Topic: France General Discussion II: Living under Marxism  (Read 232646 times)
DavidB.
YaBB God
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 8.52, S: 0.87

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: August 20, 2015, 02:02:01 pm »
Ignore

I wonder if he will be allowed to stay on as an MEP within the FN group. Given that Marine is also an MEP, I don't think so.

Hillary is going to offer single women who can't control themselves free contraception, and she will offer lazy men who want free cell phones free stuff.
DavidB.
YaBB God
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 8.52, S: 0.87

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: August 21, 2015, 01:05:04 pm »
Ignore

Three people have been wounded in a shooting attack in the high-speed Thalys train from Amsterdam to Paris, in Arras (Nord-Pas-de-Calais). The perpetrator had a Kalashnikov and knives, and was eventually overpowered by three American soldiers who happened to be on the train. It might have been a terrorist attack, but there's no certainty about that yet. The perpetrator was a man aged 30 to 40 with a Northern African background.

http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/arras-coups-de-feu-dans-un-thalys-des-blesses-dont-ia0b0n3001636

Hillary is going to offer single women who can't control themselves free contraception, and she will offer lazy men who want free cell phones free stuff.
Snowguy716
snowguy716
YaBB God
Austria

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: August 21, 2015, 05:57:14 pm »
Ignore

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34023361

The Americans were two Marines who heard him loading the gun in the bathroom.  The gunman was a 26 year old Moroccan.

This turned out as well as it could have thanks to a very unlikely coincidence.

"Above and beyond the question of how to grow the economy there is a legitimate concern about how to grow the quality of our lives."
-Paul Wellstone

"The message was that you are so well trained to believe what you see... That you believed what you saw."

Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party
Thomas from NJ
SNJ1985
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 5.74

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: August 21, 2015, 07:59:39 pm »
Ignore

I wonder if he will be allowed to stay on as an MEP within the FN group. Given that Marine is also an MEP, I don't think so.

He should just join the Party of France, which is led by Carl Lang, a former FN MEP who opposed Marine's candidacy for leadership of the FN.

Αλληλεγγύη
Antonio V
YaBB God
France

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: August 22, 2015, 07:39:43 am »
Ignore

Thanks Murica, I guess. Smiley

RIP Greece. RIP European Federalism.

"It's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favor."

Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones, ep. 5x09
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Moderators
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -6.09

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 22, 2015, 09:27:43 am »
Ignore

I was on the exact same Thalys train almost exactly 10 years ago, also from Amsterdam to Paris with a friend of mine on an Interrail trip.

And the ironic thing is that we also met 2 Americans (from Louisiana) on that train ...

Anyway, good job US soldiers.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout