Office of Northeast Governor Snowstalker (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:10:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Northeast Governor Snowstalker (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Northeast Governor Snowstalker  (Read 13406 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: November 18, 2011, 08:53:25 AM »

I hereby appoint AndrewPA to the office of lieutenant governor.

Thank you for the chance to serve, Governor.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 12:32:34 PM »

Governor, a budget proposal will be required [in accordance with the NE constitution] next month.  Just some heads up.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Is there a link to last January's budget?

None that I could find, but there is one from the year before.

Was I the last one to create one?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 04:08:39 PM »

Also Governor, I thought it might be a good idea to hold off on the tax bill and just veto it, instead of forwarding it for a vote.  Napoleon wants to scrap it if he's elected governor, and it would probably be a better idea to write up a more specific tax plan that we could include in the budget when it comes to the Assembly, which still needs to be written.  Just a suggestion, of course.

Why would we hold off on something because someone running for Governor would want to scrap it?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 10:37:35 AM »

Also Governor, I thought it might be a good idea to hold off on the tax bill and just veto it, instead of forwarding it for a vote.  Napoleon wants to scrap it if he's elected governor, and it would probably be a better idea to write up a more specific tax plan that we could include in the budget when it comes to the Assembly, which still needs to be written.  Just a suggestion, of course.

Why would we hold off on something because someone running for Governor would want to scrap it?

Well, the bill itself isn't very specific or clear about much and is going to be scrapped in the coming months, as it is.  We are better off starting over with it when the budget comes to the floor.

But what if someone was going to run, and they wanted it?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies