"Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:31:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who did Don Draper vote for?
Hillary Clinton

Bernie Sanders

Donald Trump

Ted Cruz

Jon Kasich

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 124

Author Topic: "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread  (Read 266619 times)
Medal506
United States

« on: February 17, 2017, 02:08:13 PM »

Who would all the characters in Spongebob vote for and what political parties are they apart of. Heres what I think

Spongebob: Is most likely a Republican and probably would have voted for Marco Rubio because he is young and charismatic

Patrick: Is probably unaffiliated and probably voted for Bernie Sanders because Bernie Sanders promises everything for free

Squidward: Is almost certainly a Democrat and would most likely voted for Bernie Sanders because he promised to raise the minimum wage

Mr Krabs: Is most likely a Republican and probably would vote for Donald Trump since Trump is a business man like himself and has a lot of money. Something Mr Krabs loves even more than his own daughter.

Plankton: Is probably a Democrat and would probably vote for Bernie Sanders just to destroy Mr Krabs business

Sandy: Is definitely a Republican and would vote for Ted Cruz since she's from Texas just like Ted Cruz

Karen (Plankton's wife)Sad Is probably a Republican and would probably vote for any Republican

Larry the Lobster: Is probably an independent and probably would vote for Donald Trump since Donald Trump is an alpha male like him

Pearl (Mr Krab's Daughter)Sad Is probably a Democrat and would vote for either Hillary Clinton or Jill Stein

Mrs. Puff: Is probably a liberal and is either a Democrat, Independent, or apart of the Green Party and would probably vote for Jill Stein

Medal506
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 03:56:55 PM »

Who would all the characters in Spongebob vote for and what political parties are they apart of. Heres what I think

Spongebob: Is most likely a Republican and probably would have voted for Marco Rubio because he is young and charismatic

Patrick: Is probably unaffiliated and probably voted for Bernie Sanders because Bernie Sanders promises everything for free

Squidward: Is almost certainly a Democrat and would most likely voted for Bernie Sanders because he promised to raise the minimum wage

Mr Krabs: Is most likely a Republican and probably would vote for Donald Trump since Trump is a business man like himself and has a lot of money. Something Mr Krabs loves even more than his own daughter.

Plankton: Is probably a Democrat and would probably vote for Bernie Sanders just to destroy Mr Krabs business

Sandy: Is definitely a Republican and would vote for Ted Cruz since she's from Texas just like Ted Cruz

Karen (Plankton's wife)Sad Is probably a Republican and would probably vote for any Republican

Larry the Lobster: Is probably an independent and probably would vote for Donald Trump since Donald Trump is an alpha male like him

Pearl (Mr Krab's Daughter)Sad Is probably a Democrat and would vote for either Hillary Clinton or Jill Stein

Mrs. Puff: Is probably a liberal and is either a Democrat, Independent, or apart of the Green Party and would probably vote for Jill Stein

What about Gary?

I intentially left some characters out like Gary, Mr Krab's mother, and Spongebob's parents because I don't think they would be political. I guess if Gary was political he would be a Republican and would probably vote for Donald Trump
Medal506
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 09:21:29 PM »

SpongeBob: Normally apolitical, considering that his optimism hasn't been tainted by the horrors that modern politics brings, and that he doesn't mind being oppressed by his boss Mr. Krabs. But based on his age (depending on if we're going by when the show was created or the present day, he's either Gen X or Millennial) and the fact that he's pro-environment (he likes Jellyfish Fields and even had a special demolishing a highway), I'd say he voted Hillary. (Unlikely to have voted Stein, since he's not that hardcore or anything.)

Patrick: Even more apolitical than Spongebob, though someone on here said that he would be a perfect "straight-ticket-D living welfare queen." I'm not totally convinced by that, but given that he's friends with SpongeBob and Sandy he'd might've voted Hillary if he got out from under his rock.

Squidward: This gets interesting, since economically he's similar to a WWC Obama-Trump voter (low-wage service employee who has "economic anxiety"), but culturally he is an artist and would be part of the "cultural elite" who vote Dem. But since he's always miserable, I'd say the former trumps the latter and he voted Trump.

Mr. Krabs: Easy one, since he likes money and Mr. Trump has lots of it. Besides liking the usual pro-business GOP policies, Krabs would be enthralled by the monetary success Trump achieved. Plus he has a WWC upbringing that lends him to be culturally attracted to Trump anyways. (I guess he could go Johnson, but I doubt it.)

Sandy: Another easy one. She's a college-educated strong woman who would like the social messages the Dems have. As a scientist, she would hate the Republicans for their anti-science and climate-change-denialist stances. She doesn't like the Greens for their anti-science positions either, even if she likes their environmentalism. Ergo she almost certainly voted Hillary. (And before anyone asks, yes, GOP-hating Dems do exist in Texas.)

Plankton: Evil scheming capitalist with Steve Bannon-esque aspirations to destroy everything good and precious. Voted Trump to see the world burn. (And the whole "I went to college!" thing would make it ironic given demographics.)

Karen: Probably voted Hillary 1. to spite her husband and 2. because tech in general supports the Democrats.

Pearl: Young teenage girl; she would likely have supported Hillary or Stein (not voted for; remember that she's 16), especially if she wants to rebel against her father. (Doubly so if she's 16 in the present day.)

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy: They were once great, and they want to be great again. They remember when America was once great, and they want it to be great again. Likely voted Trump. (Though if Mermaid Man is an ancestral FDR Democrat, he might've gone Hillary.)

Gary: Would support Gary Johnson. I'll let you think about that.

I find it ironic that Squidward, Krabs, and Plankton, who hate each other outside of politics, would put aside their differences to vote for Trump!

Yeah first of all Squidward would definitely have been a bernie sanders supporter. As well plankton would have been a sanders voter since plankton knows it would destroy krabs business
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies