"Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:24:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who did Don Draper vote for?
Hillary Clinton

Bernie Sanders

Donald Trump

Ted Cruz

Jon Kasich

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 124

Author Topic: "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread  (Read 266169 times)
AuH2O Republican
Rookie
United Kingdom

« on: August 31, 2016, 09:28:47 AM »

Am currently re-watching How I Met Your Mother, which I know some people don't like for being a cheap knock-off of Friends. But I actually - wait for it - prefer it...

Anyway:

Ted Mosby - Probably the most moderate member of the group. Will put him down as voting for Hillary, but he would have gone for Kasich in the primary (a fellow Ohioan). Would have supported Jeb or Rubio in a general also.

Marshall Eriksen - Believer of environmental causes, despite working briefly in the corporate world. I imagine he supported Sanders in the primaries but will back Stein in the general.

Robin Scherbatsky - With dual citizenship, she can now vote. Hardest to pin down but probably a Republican based on her upbringing and interests. Will vote for Trump whilst holding her nose. Not sure who she would have backed in the primaries, but gotta lean toward Ted Cruz because of the Canadian thing...

Barney Stinson - In public, very much a corporate/white collar Republican. Would have gone for Jeb, Rubio or Kasich in the primary, but gets a kick out of telling friends he is all for Trump now. However, in the polling booth, with his history and current "assignment" (PLEASE), he would have backed Bernie in the primary. Probably leans Stein in the general but open to voting Hillary too.

Lily Aldrin - Democrat through and through. Admires the Bernie Sanders campaign but backs Hillary to the hilt.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies