What did you dream about last night?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:09:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What did you dream about last night?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What did you dream about last night?  (Read 1268 times)
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 29, 2011, 11:15:18 PM »
« edited: October 30, 2011, 05:14:25 PM by Fuzzybigfoot »

Go
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 11:47:03 PM »

Can't remember.

A few nights ago I had a dream where I was at a strip club. I got a lapdance and then paid the girl. After I left the room I saw Jesus. Jesus said I should tip her more, so I did. Then I woke up. So whatever that dream means.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 06:55:45 AM »

I don't remember very well, but it seems like I was running for PS primaries and Aubry had endorsed me. I think I was leading polls, but don't even remember if I had an opponent and who he was.

That's weird, because I don't often have political dreams. LOL. Grin
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 07:32:32 AM »

Trust me, you really don't want to know.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 07:40:56 AM »

That I found spices for making tacos
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 07:43:28 AM »

Can't remember.

A few nights ago I had a dream where I was at a strip club. I got a lapdance and then paid the girl. After I left the room I saw Jesus. Jesus said I should tip her more, so I did. Then I woke up. So whatever that dream means.

It means you just made it up.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 10:37:03 AM »

Trust me, you really don't want to know.

Now you made me curious. Tongue
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 10:50:52 AM »

Didn't sleep last night, actually.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 11:34:59 AM »

I talked to what appeared to be a teenage girl about how much the both of us enjoyed the aristocracy.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2011, 12:08:51 PM »

I don't remember what I dreamed last night, but I still vividly remember a nightmare from a few days ago.

---
Me, my brother, and a few friends of mine were driving around in a car.  We are on a two lane road somewhere in the country, when we see a house and pull over.  I don't remember why exactly, but someone got out and went up to the door and rang.  The door opened and pulled him in.  So I went up to house and got in through the garage.  I opened a door and a black, bony hand grabbed me and pulled me end.  I saw another hand holding a syringe; then I blacked out.

I woke up on the front lawn, feeling tipsy and bloated.  Everything was as it had been; the car was sitting in the driveway and my friends were milling about.  Something seemed off, but I couldn't put my hand on it.  We all got back into the car and drove back the way we came. 

I, the driver, stopped at a supermarket.  We got out and walked inside, presumably to buy something.  Something was definitely off; everyone in the store stared at us as we walked by.  Their eyes were empty, without colored irises, and they did not blink.  The cart-pushing shopper wedged themselves between us, separating our group.  Nobody but me appeared to notice anything amiss.  I looked over and saw my brother surrounded by the demons, whose lips were drawn back unnatural to expose fanged teeth.  They were advancing on him, closing in for the kill.  I scrambled forward over the carts, but was knocked down by some sort of truncheon.  As my vision faded out, I could here him screaming.

I "awoke" in a house; I don't remember any specifics about it.  It was full of that same group of friends that had accompanied me since the beginning, minus my brother.  None of them thought anything was wrong, but I knew what had happened.  A man appeared, dressed in normal plainclothes and wearing a friendly smile.  He talked to everyone; I don't remember what he said.  And as he talked, my friends' eyes began to drain of color, to become empty.  And I realized this man was no man.  I begged my friends to plug their ears and stop listening but they wouldn't.

So I confronted the man, and at once knew his hands had drugged me back at the house.  I punched him hard enough to knock him off his feet.  And he lay on the floor grinning; the floor began to smoulder and I saw black wings sprout from his back as his clothes disintegrated, exposing a gnarled black body.  Hands grabbed me from behind, the hands of my "friends."

He slowly picked himself up, spread his wings, and intoned "welcome to Hell."
---

I woke up in a cold sweat.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2011, 12:24:06 PM »

I don't remember what I dreamed last night, but I still vividly remember a nightmare from a few days ago.

---
Me, my brother, and a few friends of mine were driving around in a car.  We are on a two lane road somewhere in the country, when we see a house and pull over.  I don't remember why exactly, but someone got out and went up to the door and rang.  The door opened and pulled him in.  So I went up to house and got in through the garage.  I opened a door and a black, bony hand grabbed me and pulled me end.  I saw another hand holding a syringe; then I blacked out.

I woke up on the front lawn, feeling tipsy and bloated.  Everything was as it had been; the car was sitting in the driveway and my friends were milling about.  Something seemed off, but I couldn't put my hand on it.  We all got back into the car and drove back the way we came. 

I, the driver, stopped at a supermarket.  We got out and walked inside, presumably to buy something.  Something was definitely off; everyone in the store stared at us as we walked by.  Their eyes were empty, without colored irises, and they did not blink.  The cart-pushing shopper wedged themselves between us, separating our group.  Nobody but me appeared to notice anything amiss.  I looked over and saw my brother surrounded by the demons, whose lips were drawn back unnatural to expose fanged teeth.  They were advancing on him, closing in for the kill.  I scrambled forward over the carts, but was knocked down by some sort of truncheon.  As my vision faded out, I could here him screaming.

I "awoke" in a house; I don't remember any specifics about it.  It was full of that same group of friends that had accompanied me since the beginning, minus my brother.  None of them thought anything was wrong, but I knew what had happened.  A man appeared, dressed in normal plainclothes and wearing a friendly smile.  He talked to everyone; I don't remember what he said.  And as he talked, my friends' eyes began to drain of color, to become empty.  And I realized this man was no man.  I begged my friends to plug their ears and stop listening but they wouldn't.

So I confronted the man, and at once knew his hands had drugged me back at the house.  I punched him hard enough to knock him off his feet.  And he lay on the floor grinning; the floor began to smoulder and I saw black wings sprout from his back as his clothes disintegrated, exposing a gnarled black body.  Hands grabbed me from behind, the hands of my "friends."

---

I think I've never made a dream of which I manage to remember so much details.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2011, 12:29:37 PM »

Epic dream Yelnoc.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2011, 03:14:36 PM »

bacon.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2011, 06:58:55 PM »

Smashing the green mustang in the commuter parking lot with a bat.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 07:34:37 PM »

Just a heads up: If I ever post in here, some of my posts aren't going to make sense or might be disturbing. So if you don't want that kind of stuff cluttering this thread, just let me know.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2011, 07:39:14 PM »

Just a heads up: If I ever post in here, some of my posts aren't going to make sense or might be disturbing. So if you don't want that kind of stuff cluttering this thread, just let me know.

courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2011, 07:49:04 PM »

Smashing the green mustang in the commuter parking lot with a bat.

Oops, that's a day dream I guess. Can't say I actually remember what I dreamed about last night. I remember one from around august where I was a soccer player. That was pretty cool, except for the soccer part.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2011, 08:27:01 PM »

Purple heart
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2011, 09:59:54 PM »

---

---

I only do this for my really vivid nightmares.  As you can tell, this one scared the piss out of me.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2011, 04:13:53 AM »

---

---

I only do this for my really vivid nightmares.  As you can tell, this one scared the piss out of me.

I can imagine... Shocked You could sell the copyrights to some horror movie producer, that would make a great plot. Wink
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2011, 03:25:20 PM »

I don't think I dreamed about anything, but I woke up with a crick in my neck that bothered me all morning.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2011, 03:50:06 PM »

I was running from some people, for some reason. Then suddenly, I'm in Albania. I lose the person I'm running from, and I go in various directions to make sure they don't happen to find me.

I go to the airport to fly to Canada or Iceland. I ask the woman at the front desk if she speaks English, to which she says yes, and I ask what the cheapest flight is. She says it's eighteen somethings -- I remember the currency's name starting with a k, even though the currency of Albania is the lek -- and I only have two, so I leave.

I come across one of the thugs who's after me, and I beat him up. Then some guy comes up to me, we introduce ourselves, and I ask what year it is -- he says 1946, which I found to be odd because it seemed to me to be the 1980s, for whatever reason. Then I ask if he could lend me two erm...I'll say dollars.

Then, it switches to what I think was a document of some sort, with a voice-over reading it. Then I woke up.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 04:04:43 PM »

I had a dream once where I was at work and then I suddenly realized I was dreaming and could do the hell I wanted to.  So I stole the meat slicer and walked outside and bust open a customer's car window and then I jack it!  My manager is crying and begging for me to come back (he's too nice of a guy to get pissed off and fire people) and surrender myself to the police.
I refuse.
I then suddenly look down and realize this is a manual transmission car.  No problem.  I strain my mind for thirty seconds or so thinking "now it's automatic" and then POW! IT'S A GODDAMN AUTOMATIC!
After I speed off into the distance I take a drink of that guy's Orange Fanta and then activate the GPS to tell me where the asshole customers live.  I drive to everyone of their houses and punch them RIGHT IN THE F***ING FACE!!!
And then when I get back to my apartment.......the police arrived.
Then I woke up.

Also, I might have or might not have actually used explosives somewhere in there.  It's all a blur really.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies