Census Bureau of Atlasia: Homelycooking, Registrar General (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:12:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Census Bureau of Atlasia: Homelycooking, Registrar General (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Census Bureau of Atlasia: Homelycooking, Registrar General  (Read 99836 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: December 09, 2011, 08:05:51 AM »

The RPP Right to Life Caucus now has 5 registered members: clarence, TJ in Cleve, ZuWo, Tmthforu, Miles.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 05:18:34 AM »

What's with the jump in Federalists?

Go read the "New Register Thread" and you'll see it's previous obvious they're doing recruitment on other sites.

No, that's not true. All of the people who joined the Federalist Party had already been members of the Atlas Forum before we recruited them. 
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:48:51 AM »

Registrar General homelycooking: in my official capacity as a moderator, pursuant to Clause 1 of F.L. 36-14, I hereby officially inform you that forum member "DeathTrap" (current registration Civic Union-ND) has been previously banned from the forum, under the alias BMotley (which remains banned), and is thus prohibited from registering in Atlasia.

Thanks BK. I will remove Bmotley from the voter rolls tomorrow.

FTR, Bmotley still posted this morning so I'm not sure if he's already been banned.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 11:17:01 AM »

Don't shoot the messenger. While it is very unfortunate that RG homeycooking has decided to resign over this, Inks and shua deserve our praise for having spotted a constitutional problem that no one else has noticed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies