How would the characters from TV shows vote?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:50:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  How would the characters from TV shows vote?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How would the characters from TV shows vote?  (Read 1012 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 03, 2011, 06:13:20 PM »

I thought of this while watching "That 70's Show", but you can put any show you want on here. Also, yes, I know this has been done before.

Red Foreman: Nixon/Reagan Democrat, now probably staunchly Republican but despises most of the richer variety. As well despises athiests, immigrants, gays, etc. so probably a Republican. Aside from the bigotry, my kind of guy though he'd probably call me a "dumbass".

Kitty Foreman: Wants everyone to get along, much more susceptible to liberalism than Red, but has a strong family values/mother instinct that could keep her voting for the "moral majority" candidates.

Eric Foreman: Cares more about Star Wars than what's on the news channels, but would probably be whipped up like the rest of the nation with Obama for the first few months. Another reason why Red might call him a "dumbass".

Kelso: I remember him wearing a "Jimmy Did It '76" T-shirt, so Democrat it is.

Jackie: Snob Republican, believes in typical gender roles, superiority of the rich, that immigrants play a specific and undesirable role, etc. While definitely not favoring any of the moralistic or masculine aspects of Conservatism, would vote for the candidate that her type of arrogance agrees with.

Steven Hyde: Cynical, fight the power type person, probably a leftist-Libertarian with an individualistic, rugged or otherwise, streak. If not voting either for Obama or a Libertarian, would probably write-in the name of a rock star.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies