BREAKING: Fourth Cain accuser goes public, provides juicy details (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:06:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  BREAKING: Fourth Cain accuser goes public, provides juicy details (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Fourth Cain accuser goes public, provides juicy details  (Read 9022 times)
Link
« on: November 07, 2011, 03:22:27 PM »

Let me repeat again:

My decision to buy a new flat-screen TV just for the GOP primaries wasn't too bad after all ... Wink

Genius!
Link
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 03:29:11 PM »

Here's what probably happened.

The two of them had dinner, probably had some nice conversation (Herman is a likeable guy, as we all know), maybe had a glass of wine or two. Cain is paying for the dinner (and the hotel room), so he probably assumes this is going somewhere.

Then, they're driving in the limousine together, Cain's being a little flirty, the woman (wanting a job) is being friendly back.

Cain stops the limo and makes his move, putting his hand on her thigh. She rebuffs him. He tries to sweet-talk her. She says no.

Awkward limo drive back to her hotel to drop her off. The two never speak of it again, until November 2011, when the woman sees the opportunity to snatch her fifteen minutes of fame (and probably make some money in the process).

Well maybe there wouldn't have been a misunderstanding if she was clear, huh?  When he "made his move" she should have said...

EXCUSE ME!!!!

These things just write themselves.
Link
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 03:41:43 PM »

Link
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 05:15:48 PM »

Excellent juxtaposition. I also like that your post count is currently 999.

Thanks.  I preserved it for posterity.

No one is going to believe me but I didn't realize that was my 999 post.  In fact I posted something else in another thread and then came back here.  When I saw the comments about it being my 999 post I went and deleted my other post to roll the clock back so I could preserve the memory.
Link
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 05:26:26 PM »

(Seriously, though, I'm still withholding judgment.)

That's true.  I had to push back hard against all the Cain apologists that were trashing these women.  I wouldn't say it's conclusive they are not liars and I would not say that Cain is 100% lying.  His credibility has been severely damaged though due to the way he's handled this matter.  He had a ten day head start provided as a courtesy by Politico.  His story changed ten times.  He said he didn't remember at all.  Then he remembered bits and pieces.  If some woman who was not my wife called my work over a decade ago and said I tried to touch her cooch that is the sort of thing any decent Christian man would remeber.  I don't know what did or did not happen but serious questions need to be asked of Cain.  And of course these women's stories have to be examined too.
Link
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 06:01:04 PM »

It's one woman's  word that just appears while the man is running for President.

This is a lie.

There are at least four different women making these allegations.
Link
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 06:31:32 PM »
« Edited: November 07, 2011, 09:04:17 PM by Link »

Forgive me, but have you seen this accuser?  Either she's lying through her teeth, or Cain just lost what little respect I had for him.
 most women don't age well - we don't know what she looked like in 1997
That sucks because there are no relevant pics. But maybe Cain is just a team player and takes the ugly chick home.

Yes it's tough to really tell what we are working with.  There are not a lot of pictures of Cain's wife or his alleged victims on the web.  Everything is relative.  You can't judge what he allegedly went after if you can't see what he had at home.

Link
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 11:35:22 PM »

Any of you catch the part near the end of the press conference where the woman is complimented about her hair by a reporter and she says "Oh thanks just got it done!!!"

This is a lie.

MMmmm... Actually what really happened was a FEMALE reporter asked her to please move her hair off her face.  She used a hand to move it out of her face and responded that she just got it done.  The FEMALE reporter then said it looks beautiful.  I watched the video on FOX!
Link
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 05:29:48 PM »

Cain is defending his accusations live right now.

It's on CSPAN.
Link
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 05:31:41 PM »

Cain is using personal attacks and excessive hyperbole like any good forum troll would when cornered.

Is this aimed at me?!

Link
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 01:01:22 AM »

How many more women have to come out for the Cainites to jump ship? One? Five? Ten?

You think a doctor will help?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies