Time to turn to Newt? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:35:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Time to turn to Newt? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Time to turn to Newt?  (Read 10732 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 11, 2011, 11:06:46 AM »

The problem with Gingrich in my opinion isn't his affairs but his track record of utter failure in dealing with Clinton in the 1990's. He was played like a violin. Since that time, policy expertise aside, he hasn't convinced me that age has brought wisdom and discipline that he lacked at that point.

he got Clinton to sign huge portions of the (R) agenda into law.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 12:59:01 PM »

The problem with Gingrich in my opinion isn't his affairs but his track record of utter failure in dealing with Clinton in the 1990's. He was played like a violin. Since that time, policy expertise aside, he hasn't convinced me that age has brought wisdom and discipline that he lacked at that point.

he got Clinton to sign huge portions of the (R) agenda into law.

No $hit!! And if Lewinsky wouldn't have broke what Newt had convinced Clinton to give us in 98 would have made Clinton one of the more favorite presidents of the GOP and the left would ing hated the guy!

the GOP would still hate him, of course, as they feel they have a birthright to the White House since the time of Reagan or so.  but, yes, if what you're alluding to is the partial privatization of Social Security.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies