The FIRSTPoll from the National Atlasian (Results)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:04:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The FIRSTPoll from the National Atlasian (Results)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The FIRSTPoll from the National Atlasian (Results)  (Read 3102 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2004, 12:27:42 PM »

But we have to continue to see what happens to the President and how the people think of him.

Oh so it's basically "If the President is doing bad (like he is now) we have to dump him. If his support picks up, we'll go back to him." Way to stick with the team, Colin (Note: I'm addressing this to Colin because he made the comment. I know there are others thinking the same and have already left PBrunsel.)

Well Phil if these bad numbers continue their will be no way that the President can pull out a victory in February. I know I should stick with the team but I'm just stating the obvious. If PB continues to do this bad in the polls we may have to consider other alternatives so that the party isn't completely humiliated.

Sticking by what you believe is better than winning, Colin. It's ashame too many members don't believe that.

And you're not considering anything. You already have thrown your support behind KEmperor.

Finally, I'd rather be completely humiliated in an election as long as I have people sticking with this team, Colin. The AFRNC doesn't benefit when some of it's key members leave the President and Vice President especially without even giving them some notice.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2004, 01:04:49 PM »

But we have to continue to see what happens to the President and how the people think of him.

Oh so it's basically "If the President is doing bad (like he is now) we have to dump him. If his support picks up, we'll go back to him." Way to stick with the team, Colin (Note: I'm addressing this to Colin because he made the comment. I know there are others thinking the same and have already left PBrunsel.)

Well Phil if these bad numbers continue their will be no way that the President can pull out a victory in February. I know I should stick with the team but I'm just stating the obvious. If PB continues to do this bad in the polls we may have to consider other alternatives so that the party isn't completely humiliated.

Sticking by what you believe is better than winning, Colin. It's ashame too many members don't believe that.

And you're not considering anything. You already have thrown your support behind KEmperor.

Finally, I'd rather be completely humiliated in an election as long as I have people sticking with this team, Colin.
Bu, of course, as long as people stuck to the team you wouldn't be completely humiliated...
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2004, 01:16:07 PM »

No one has any loyalty anyomore, except John.

Sad to see that John, that "stupid Troll", has more loyalty than most Republicans.

But I don't care anymore, i'm out of the race and soon will be out of the White House.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2004, 01:22:04 PM »

Sad to see that John, that "stupid Troll", has more loyalty than most Republicans.

But I don't care anymore, i'm out of the race and soon will be out of the White House.
Huh? What? That an official statement?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2004, 01:24:43 PM »
« Edited: December 26, 2004, 01:26:33 PM by Vice President Keystone Phil »

Huh? What? That an official statement?

No...this is https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=14393.0
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2004, 03:29:18 PM »

The desertion of PBrunsel is odd...people are being way too hard on him.

Jake, don't vote mixed, it's stupid. Essentially, that vote won't count and if a vote is tied the number of first preferences matter!
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2004, 03:31:43 PM »

Those who havn't been President don't know how hard it is to be President.

But you and I do. Smiley

Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2004, 03:35:33 PM »

But you and I do. Smiley

All too true. Smiley We can be the bitter misunderstood ex-presidents together after the election. Wink

Seriously, you haven't been a bad president. It's tough job and most people don't seem to appreciate that.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2004, 03:37:58 PM »

Jake, don't vote mixed, it's stupid. Essentially, that vote won't count and if a vote is tied the number of first preferences matter!

Why?

My ballot as things stand:

KEmp/Phil
KEmp/his running mate
Hugh/Peter Bell

probable Ballot
KEmp/Phil
KEmp/his running mate
GOP
AFLP
Hugh/Peter Bell
DEM
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2004, 03:42:47 PM »

But you and I do. Smiley

All too true. Smiley We can be the bitter misunderstood ex-presidents together after the election. Wink

Seriously, you haven't been a bad president. It's tough job and most people don't seem to appreciate that.

You, Nym90, John F. Kennedy, and I can form "The Bitter and Misunderstood Presidents Club."
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2004, 03:59:40 PM »

Why?

My ballot as things stand:

KEmp/Phil
KEmp/his running mate
Hugh/Peter Bell

probable Ballot
KEmp/Phil
KEmp/his running mate
GOP
AFLP
Hugh/Peter Bell
DEM

Now, it's reasonable to assume you'll be the only one to vote KEmp/Phil, right? This means this write-in vote will have no effect. HOWEVER, if, in the final rundown, or at any point before that, KEmp ties with someone the number of first-preference votes decide. This actually could have mattered in the last election, when some people voted Nation/write-in VP and then Hughento for 2nd preference.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2004, 09:59:03 PM »

Holy crap. I'm sorry to you Mr. President. I feel that I should have been more loyal to you and to the party. I feel that your not considering another term is partly my fault and as such I feel awful about this whole situation. I know that to change your mind now would also be a bad decision but I must say that I am sorry to you Mr. President for not sticking up for you in a time of need.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2004, 02:01:41 AM »

1st Sentence: I agree entirely.

2nd Sentence: We'll see about that first preference rule...*grumble*
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2004, 07:06:58 AM »

Yes, please! Smiley
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2004, 04:05:24 PM »

But you and I do. Smiley

You, Nym90, John F. Kennedy, and I can form "The Bitter and Misunderstood Presidents Club."

PBrunsel, you and I should do a movie together, akin to "My Fellow Americans". :-)
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2004, 04:07:34 PM »

Right & Center-Right
- Peter Bell: 30%
- Hughento: 20%
- Siege40: 10%
- Al: 10%
- Nym90: 10%
- Defarge: 10%
- Gabu: 10%

Those are stats I like to see.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Did my 7 PD entries on the form only count for one?
If so, PD and I will beat you up.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2004, 05:25:03 PM »

But you and I do. Smiley

PBrunsel, you and I should do a movie together, akin to "My Fellow Americans". :-)

Nym doesn't want to make a movie with you, PBrunsel! Don't listen! After all, "Democrats are full of crap."  Smiley
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2004, 05:34:07 PM »

But you and I do. Smiley

LOL, that would be great.  Of course that means that Keystone is the bad guy, so that might be why he doesn't like it.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2004, 06:16:54 PM »

But you and I do. Smiley

LOL, that would be great.  Of course that means that Keystone is the bad guy, so that might be why he doesn't like it.

No I love My Fellow Americans and I totally forgot the VP was the bad guy. By the way, I know NOTHING about Olympia...ok?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2004, 06:19:04 PM »

Wait I just thought of something. My Fellow Americans...at the end...the two Presidents run on an Independent ticket. I guess we'll be seeing the Nym/PBrunsel or PBrunsel/Nym signs in a few months.  Tongue
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2004, 06:22:43 PM »

Wait I just thought of something. My Fellow Americans...at the end...the two Presidents run on an Independent ticket. I guess we'll be seeing the Nym/PBrunsel or PBrunsel/Nym signs in a few months.  Tongue

Nym/PBrunsel would clean house, I assure you.

I wpuld finally get the job I wanted, Vice President.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2004, 06:30:24 PM »

Why don't you jus resign now, make me President and I can appoint you VP? Sounds good, right? Maybe we should talk that over...

Just Kidding guys!
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2004, 06:41:18 PM »

Why don't you jus resign now, make me President and I can appoint you VP? Sounds good, right? Maybe we should talk that over...

Just Kidding guys!

LOL!

That was funny.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2004, 07:21:43 PM »

Appoint John! Appoint John!
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2004, 11:43:38 PM »

Yes, please! Smiley

Sure thing! Getting rid of that silly - and, IMHO, unconstitutional - rule is high on my agenda. You will definitely hear from me on that! Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies