Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2014, 10:25:23 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Bacon King, Badger)
| | |-+  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 ... 105 Print
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 84555 times)
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: August 21, 2012, 10:34:47 pm »
Ignore

To be honest, though, my heart is still in Kansas and if given the choice, I would still probably choose Kansas.  I need to get out of Oklahoma.  I need to get out from under my parents' shadow and out from under their thumb.  I love them to death, but I'm almost 31 years old and it's time to start living for Jeff Brown.

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: August 22, 2012, 02:56:49 am »
Ignore

How are your Kenyan children doing lately?

Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: August 22, 2012, 03:51:07 am »
Ignore

I'm 6 feet 1 inch, and weigh 165-170 pounds.

I'm between 6'2" and 6'3" and I weigh around 175-190. Your target weight should be at least in that range, Bushie.

Surely you realize you guys are extremely abnormal.

lol opebo they're not "abnormal". That's a normal weight. I'm 6'2" and weigh 145 lbs. Perhaps you could consider me "abnormal" in that sense but certainly not adult men weighing 165-190.

Holy crap, that's skinny...

Yeah, I'm seven inches shorter and I weigh the same. Wow.

Update reading list

The idea of parodying the preceding Atlasian's postings is laughable, of course, but not for reasons one might expect.
Grumpy Old Fart
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: August 22, 2012, 10:46:19 am »
Ignore

I'm glad we're not in a rush to go to Kenya any longer...ugh

And let's be honest, Obama could take a selfie of his junk in the bathroom mirror with his BlackBerry, have it transferred to canvas and you'd have people saying it ought to be hung in the National Gallery.

Torie
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: August 22, 2012, 11:05:39 am »
Ignore

I'm between 6'2" and 6'3" and I weigh around 175-190. Your target weight should be at least in that range, Bushie.

Do I look emaciated to you?  Maybe I need another shirtless snap.  Tongue

Grumpy Old Fart
GM3PRP
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: August 22, 2012, 11:06:56 am »
Ignore

I was going to say "wrong forum" for that, Torie, but maybe not.

And let's be honest, Obama could take a selfie of his junk in the bathroom mirror with his BlackBerry, have it transferred to canvas and you'd have people saying it ought to be hung in the National Gallery.

Sheriff Buford TX Justice
AndrewCT
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: August 22, 2012, 11:10:36 am »
Ignore

Oh Bushie! You're heart is in so many states. I'm sure that soon we will find out that you left you're heart in San Fransisco.

Anywho, y'all are so tiny! I'm a real man. I'm 6 foot, and an average weight of 387lbs. People love it. I get special seating and everything!

My parents are pretty good about smelling a rat. 
Let me put this as clear as I can (saying this to myself, as well, so I can see it): I WILL get a job with CADD and I WILL keep the job.
asexual trans victimologist
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: August 22, 2012, 12:16:47 pm »
Ignore

In my defense, I have a slight amount of paunch because I lack muscle tone, but I'm still pretty skinny, yeah. Regardless, Bushie's a lot shorter than I am.

A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights.

His idea of freedom is - it is a bad thing and should be stopped at all costs.

Nathan-land.  As much fun as watching paint dry... literally.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2158 on: August 22, 2012, 01:56:24 pm »
Ignore

What would the job with the FAA be?
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: August 22, 2012, 02:09:52 pm »
Ignore

IT Network Tech

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
opebo
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2160 on: August 22, 2012, 02:20:23 pm »
Ignore

I didn't say you look bad, Torie, just that your level of thin-ness is a bit unrealistic for BushOK, and not really necessary.  I have one older friend here in his late fifities who is has become a compulsive dieter, and he does verge into that emaciated look a bit.  You I think exercise enough to avoid that.

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: August 22, 2012, 03:18:58 pm »
Ignore

Kansas interview Round 3 this Friday at 10:00 am!!

Grumpy Old Fart
GM3PRP
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: August 22, 2012, 03:43:40 pm »
Ignore

Bushie don't go making any big announcements til you're sitting behind a desk in Kansas on the clock.....these false alarms are driving everyone here and on your fb nutso.  JMO.

Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: August 22, 2012, 04:02:33 pm »
Ignore

Bushie don't go making any big announcements til you're sitting behind a desk in Kansas on the clock.....these false alarms are driving everyone here and on your fb nutso.  JMO.

I will wait at least until I have a job offer letter.

J-Mann
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: August 22, 2012, 06:59:16 pm »
Ignore

On the plus side, I'd at least be able to confirm it! I'm proud of Jeff -- he's made it fairly far in a hiring process with a legitimate company that is not a call center! It's typically competitive to land one of our positions, but I'm very happy to see him going through this process and (apparently) putting in a strong showing.

Political Compass --
Economic Left/Right: -2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.95

It's easy to stand up for free speech when you agree with the speaker. - less so when you don't.
WalterMitty
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: August 22, 2012, 08:01:15 pm »
Ignore

lol opebo they're not "abnormal". That's a normal weight. I'm 6'2" and weigh 145 lbs. Perhaps you could consider me "abnormal" in that sense but certainly not adult men weighing 165-190.

Holy crap, that's skinny...

i am roughly 6'2" and at the end of my drinking career (fall of 2008) i was down to 135.

now i try to hold it just a notch below 200.  i am about 195 now.

I just slept for 11 hours, so I should need a nap today
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: August 22, 2012, 08:16:23 pm »
Ignore

On the plus side, I'd at least be able to confirm it! I'm proud of Jeff -- he's made it fairly far in a hiring process with a legitimate company that is not a call center! It's typically competitive to land one of our positions, but I'm very happy to see him going through this process and (apparently) putting in a strong showing.

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Jesse!  Mom and I were talking this afternoon and if I were given a choice between Kansas and Oklahoma City, I would choose Kansas.

J-Mann
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: August 22, 2012, 08:36:42 pm »
Ignore

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Jesse!  Mom and I were talking this afternoon and if I were given a choice between Kansas and Oklahoma City, I would choose Kansas.

Just so you know ... if you do happen to make the cut and move here, I'm not going to take it easy on you. But I can guarantee you'll be better off out of Oklahoma and with a little solid mentorship.

Political Compass --
Economic Left/Right: -2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.95

It's easy to stand up for free speech when you agree with the speaker. - less so when you don't.
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: August 22, 2012, 09:04:17 pm »
Ignore

Just so you know ... if you do happen to make the cut and move here, I'm not going to take it easy on you. But I can guarantee you'll be better off out of Oklahoma and with a little solid mentorship.

I really appreciate that, Jesse.  I really do.  If I make the cut and move up there, I'm going to be the hardest worker and I'm going to learn from your mentorship.  I've got a phone interview Friday morning and a possible live interview next week.  I hope to be in Kansas as a resident by the first week of September.

Joe Republic
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: August 22, 2012, 09:16:10 pm »
Ignore

Real Americans (and Big Sky Bob) demand to know.

I just slept for 11 hours, so I should need a nap today, but we'll see.
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: August 22, 2012, 09:27:35 pm »
Ignore

They're doing great!  The Maisha coordinator was down there recently over the summer and said they have a relieved look on their face knowing that someone is praying for them, that someone back in America loves them and providing for their education.  Even though their caretaker is 8,500 miles away as the crow flies, they feel as if I'm right next to them and same on my end.  I feel that even though they are so far away that they are playing in my house.  I still look forward to being able to go next March or sometime next year.  If I'm living in Kansas, I can just fly out of the Kansas City Airport or the Wichita Airport instead of the Oklahoma City Airport.

Lief
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: August 22, 2012, 09:39:06 pm »
Ignore

I see you're leaning towards supporting our President again. Terrific!

Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: August 22, 2012, 10:17:37 pm »
Ignore

Haha, yeah, although it won't matter whether I'm in Oklahoma or Kansas.

Franzl
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: August 22, 2012, 10:18:41 pm »
Ignore

Notice a pattern here? Same thing happens every election year.
Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: August 22, 2012, 11:18:05 pm »
Ignore

What has drawn you back to Obama, BushKE? Is it his smile? The way he makes your heart flutter when he speaks? Or the way he favors sane principles like gay marriage and allowing abortion?
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 ... 105 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout