As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:57:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 312155 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2575 on: October 05, 2012, 08:37:48 PM »

Im conflicted by the personal messages from Dave.  I just wanted to test if I am indeed on mod review.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2576 on: October 05, 2012, 09:27:42 PM »

So, is he on mod review or not?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2577 on: October 05, 2012, 10:33:27 PM »

Yes, memphis, I am.  I should be off Wednesday.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2578 on: October 05, 2012, 11:04:20 PM »

Im conflicted by the personal messages from Dave.  I just wanted to test if I am indeed on mod review.

Dave has sent you personal messages?  What have you done to be so blessed?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2579 on: October 06, 2012, 10:39:53 AM »

Dave has sent you personal messages?  What have you done to be so blessed?

I'm sure they are auto-generated.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2580 on: October 07, 2012, 12:57:47 AM »

Well, I've got scales now, so I will be weighing first thing Sunday morning.  At least, my size 40 jeans are still big on me.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2581 on: October 07, 2012, 04:09:28 PM »

Weighed in at 267 this morning.  September was not good!  I will be starting my diet after my Mom leaves on Tuesday.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2582 on: October 08, 2012, 09:27:31 AM »

I'm taking my mother out to eat tomorrow night for her birthday.  Starting Tuesday at 5:00 am, I will begin my diet.  My goal is to be at 250 by Christmas and 225 by my 31st birthday, which is a little over 6 1/2 months away.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2583 on: October 11, 2012, 05:21:56 PM »

I'm back!!!!! Off moderator review and ready to debate the debate!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2584 on: October 12, 2012, 07:50:42 AM »

I'm back!!!!! Off moderator review and ready to debate the debate!

I will forever hate Mikado for letting you out of jail.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #2585 on: October 12, 2012, 08:26:19 AM »

So how much did you lose?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2586 on: October 12, 2012, 08:49:05 AM »

Dude, he gained, that's why Mikado locked him up.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2587 on: October 12, 2012, 07:42:40 PM »

I have to be honest, I haven't lost anything.  I just started a new diet this past Tuesday after my mother flew back to Oklahoma.  The 3rd quarter was not good for me at all.  July wasn't too bad, but August I had the thought of Utah in the beginning of the month, then my mother was hospitalized for 9 days in the middle of the month, then family came in at the end of the month and Utah came back on the scene in late August.  Early September, of course, I was moving to Utah, first setting in the hotel in Ogden.  I didn't want to make too many big Walmart runs because i knew I would soon be leaving the hotel.  Things have finally begun to settle down for me.  I'm not using these events as excuses, but just as obstacles that I failed to overcome.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2588 on: October 13, 2012, 08:23:05 PM »

If you guys have me friended on facebook, check my profile out!  It's up!!  By "It", I do mean my 2012 Christmas Tree!!  This is the official beginning of my first Christmas in my 30's!!  It still needs a star, a skirt, and some ornaments, but its up!!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2589 on: October 13, 2012, 11:43:21 PM »

I have to be honest, I haven't lost anything.  I just started a new diet this past Tuesday after my mother flew back to Oklahoma.  The 3rd quarter was not good for me at all.  July wasn't too bad, but August I had the thought of Utah in the beginning of the month, then my mother was hospitalized for 9 days in the middle of the month, then family came in at the end of the month and Utah came back on the scene in late August.  Early September, of course, I was moving to Utah, first setting in the hotel in Ogden.  I didn't want to make too many big Walmart runs because i knew I would soon be leaving the hotel.  Things have finally begun to settle down for me.  I'm not using these events as excuses, but just as obstacles that I failed to overcome.

So you lost like 10 or 15 pounds (or whatever it was you started losing once this started) and gained it back?  How?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2590 on: October 14, 2012, 09:23:31 AM »

So you lost like 10 or 15 pounds (or whatever it was you started losing once this started) and gained it back?  How?

I was guessing before without scales.  I was completely wrong...
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2591 on: October 15, 2012, 01:33:57 PM »

No, you were blatantly lying before.  I'll be honest... I never believed that you were losing weight when you said, you were, and this proves it.  This is not guessing.  You had it down to decimals, and you even said your pants were looser:

I know it's not good to weigh yourself more than once a day (or really once a week), but I had to take a peek just a bit ago.  I'm already underneath what I weighed in at Saturday morning.  I was at 263.8 Saturday morning and down to 263.4 Saturday night.  I'm finished with food for the night, so I'm pretty much guaranteed to lose a little bit of weight.

The weight is dropping like nobody's business.  As of this morning, I am down to 258.1.  I started at 263.8 on Friday.  That's nearly 6 pounds in 72 hours...

Thanks, guys!  My smaller jeans (size 38) are already fitting better.  In addition, my bigger jeans (size 40) are starting to get too big.  A few more pounds and the right/wrong circumstances, I could give my coworkers an eye full!  I'm about 20 lbs from needing to start buying size 36 jeans.

Good Thursday Morning, folks!  As of yesterday morning, I have lost 7 1/2 pounds.  I'm down to 256.4.  I'm continuing to lose weight and I am going to keep this up all the way until at least Thanksgiving, most likely, longer.  In the near term, I'm hoping to be down to 250 by the middle of August.

Not near as often.  When I went this past Monday, it was the first time I had gone in a couple months.

Good cause the threat to ban you for being a fat still exists, no?

At least mod review, yes.  The criteria for avoiding the 50 death points was 25 pounds.  I've got 6 weeks left and I have lost 15 pounds.  It's been more difficult with my mother being in the hospital this week, and because of that, I'm still going out, but I'm just getting a singly patty burger with no cheese and no fries.  I started at 264, and I'm down to 250.  So, I guess that's 14 pounds to be exact.

If you really want to try and lose weight you should try and make it onto The Biggest Loser. They'll break you push yourself like you can't on your own.

I've thought about that or possibly even Big Brother with those competitions.  However, even though I'm still 250 pounds, I'm only 40 pounds from my ultimate goal of 210.  I can easily do it in the next 6 months.  I'm not going to try to get below 200, as I want to be just a little plump, but definitely a lot lower than I am now.  I'm 40 pounds from my goal, but only 25 pounds from being satisfied.  The range i would like to be at is 200-225.  I have absolutely no desire to be slim, fit, and trim.  I just want to be a lot lighter than I am now.

You should really try to get down to 190 at the very least then, purely for health reasons. You'd still be pretty plump.

Really, my ideal weight would be around 180.  I realize that unless i make a major lifestyle change, it's going to be near impossible to get down under 200.  It's not impossible, but near impossible.  I figure 205-210 is a heck of a lot better than 285 where I started all this.  I'll still be borderline obese, but I'll be a lot healthier being only 25-30 pounds overweight instead of 100+ pounds.

Changing the subject just a bit, but I have 3 weeks left in my challenge issued by Mikado.  I have just 3 pounds to lose from reaching the goal in that challenge.  Despite all the moving, I'm still losing weight!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2592 on: October 15, 2012, 02:02:25 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2012, 02:11:01 PM by Grumps »

Stop trying to get me on small technicalities.

Smiley
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2593 on: October 15, 2012, 02:08:22 PM »

It'll be interesting to see his reaction to this.  He's seldom admitted to actually lying, but there's not a good way to say he approximated losing "14 pounds to be exact."  Comments like that and the one saying he dropped pants sizes completely eliminate the possibility that he thought we would believe weights to the tenth of a pound were guesses without scales.

And I don't point out all of this to be mean.  I do it because, like I've said before, Bushie, you need help.  This is neither normal nor healthy activity.  Instead of discussing your problems only on the Internet (not saying you have to stop), these are problems that you really should be seeing a doctor for.  When you lie this much, something's not right.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2594 on: October 15, 2012, 05:02:04 PM »

Inks, where is the lie exactly?  It is rather easy to bounce 15lbs in the matter of a few weeks- hell boxers and wrestlers can do this in a day.  Wasn't he in OKC when he was quoting decimal weights?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2595 on: October 15, 2012, 06:09:41 PM »

Inks, where is the lie exactly?  It is rather easy to bounce 15lbs in the matter of a few weeks- hell boxers and wrestlers can do this in a day.  Wasn't he in OKC when he was quoting decimal weights?

His last update was 3 weeks prior to the deadline, when he said he was 3 pounds away.  Even that is a weird number go guesstimate.  We'll find out what he fully meant when he said he was "guessing before without scales", but it's pretty hard to gain 22 pounds in 3 weeks.  The most I knew of anybody losing or gaining weight in wrestling was our heavyweight gaining 5 pounds overnight after "not eating"... that was a lie, and a loss of 6 pounds.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2596 on: October 15, 2012, 06:44:32 PM »

His last update was 3 weeks prior to the deadline, when he said he was 3 pounds away.  Even that is a weird number go guesstimate.  We'll find out what he fully meant when he said he was "guessing before without scales", but it's pretty hard to gain 22 pounds in 3 weeks.  The most I knew of anybody losing or gaining weight in wrestling was our heavyweight gaining 5 pounds overnight after "not eating"... that was a lie, and a loss of 6 pounds.

This is a reason why focusing solely on the scale is misguided and stupid.  You take a show like the Biggest Loser for example.  You get very fat people who eat like crap who weigh themselves after eating and drinking a bunch and after a lifetime of eating crap food.  You have them finally exercise and eat a healthy diet and many drop like 15lb-20lbs in a week. So water retention/salt will affect how much you weigh. Note that someone around Bushies weight will naturally fluctuating around 5lbs just on what time of day he weighs himself.   The body is mostly made up of water so you everyone can fluctuate. Soccer players and baseball catchers can drop like 10lbs during a game just by sweating.  Some MMA fighters can swing like 20lbs back and forth over course of a day or two.

Now with Bushie it is a classic example of a yo-yo dieter. He didnt really make a serious commitment to exercise and probably lost like 5 or maybe 10 lbs of real weight/fat with the rest being water weight.  When you start eating like crap again and are sedentary,  all of that weight comes back on real quick.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2597 on: October 15, 2012, 07:04:50 PM »

Inks, it was all true up through July.  When we got into August, I was taking care of my mother who was in the hospital for 9 days.  I didn't have any scales from September 1-October 6.  I'll admit I was lying in August and September, mainly because I didn't think my weight should have had anything to do with mod review on an internet forum.  Yes, I've made empty promises, but overall in the past 11 months, I am down 20 pounds from my height of 285.0.  I am down to 265 right now, which is still up 8 pounds from earlier this summer.  I need to get back on it and I'm trying.  Although, I didn't do very well this evening as I was late getting home from work and I was extremely tired so I decided to stop and get a pizza.  That's my problem, I get tired and I let the slightest amount of tiredness stop me from cooking and get a fast food meal, whether burgers or pizza.  i use the excuse of "oh, I can get back on the diet tomorrow."  Well, how many tomorrows?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2598 on: October 15, 2012, 07:12:24 PM »

This is the internet Inks.  Lying this much is standard practice.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2599 on: October 15, 2012, 07:25:47 PM »

Your lying is repulsive, Bushie
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies