As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:07:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 314874 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 17, 2011, 09:47:19 AM »

I met a girl at a party last year.  was actually a party sponsored by the Cornell Democrats.  ers.  but anyway, took a look around and saw a nice looking girl sipping out of a solo cup alone in the corner.  the NBA playoffs were on, I'm pretty sure this was in April.  I introduced myself, she said her name was 'Faith'.  got to talking and she told me she went to high school in Africa.  so I quickly connected the dots.  asked her 'are you still a Christian?' to which I got an affirmative.  a few minutes into this my buddies indiciated to me we were gonna hop over to the next stop, asked me in code if I wanted to stay to pursue this girl, etc.  but I saw the writing on the wall.  with grace I gave her a "it's been great meeting you" and went on my way. 

once outside the door buddies asked me, "why didn't you stay?"  I looked deep into one pair of eyes and said "she's a big Christian, it wasn't happening, boys" and we faded into the Appalachian night.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 08:37:27 PM »

I'm starting to think Bushie might not be coming home to a job.

You're right, I probably won't be coming home to a job.  I'll be coming home to a career.

© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 11:39:48 AM »

yes, but he is emotionally underdeveloped or even retarded and has at least one if not several anxiety/attachment disorders.  such is why I can't enjoy taking part in these circuses.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 11:42:21 AM »

you've already confirmed that you have obsessive-compulsive disorder, which is an anxiety disorder, so you either a) were lying or b) I am right on at least one count.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 11:49:47 AM »

you've already confirmed that you have obsessive-compulsive disorder, which is an anxiety disorder, so you either a) were lying or b) I am right on at least one count.

I do have OCD, you're right, but that's not an emotional disorder.

it is by definition an anxiety disorder, which fits with what I claimed:

has at least one if not several anxiety/attachment disorders
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 08:05:25 AM »

ok, I am actually going to jump in here and give 'advice'.

in the past few years I have been suffering through moderate-to-severe mental health and behavioral problems of my own, and have gotten much better through medication and treatment.  so Jeff, please trust me when I tell you, that you are very obviously not a functioning adult, not because you lack intelligence, but because you are psychologically unwell.  you are severely emotionally retarded and have some form of attachment disorder that compels you to chase these golden sunsets.  increasingly they are proving more and more dangerous and disruptive for you, and if you continue to let your health problems go untreated, you will end up homeless, in prison, dead, etc.

so please, at the very least pick out a psychotherapist from the yellow pages, at the most check yourself into a psychiatric hospital.  

David
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 10:37:26 AM »

how do you interpret God's decision to make you physically ill as regards the prospect of moving to Kenya in 2013?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 11:28:52 AM »

I didn't get the recommended Hepatitis A shots or Typhoid Fever Shots because I couldn't afford them.

What a ridiculous country.

you're too kind man.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 01:17:25 PM »

I am almost tempted to drive to OK this weekend to sit down with you and your pastor and discuss the history of everything you've stated God has "led" you into.  I am certain the path is riddled with one disaster after another.  

video, please.

best scene since the Karamazovs wandered into Father Zossima's cell back in the 1870s.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 11:39:00 AM »

My friend, are you sure you didn't pass your "mid life years" about five years ago?

That's true, no one knows exactly when their mid-life years are, but I'm basing it on the life expectancy which is ~80 years.  To me, based on 80 year life expectancy, the mid-life years are from 35-45.

yeah but Kenya life expectancy is probably half that (and Oklahoma 2/3 of it).
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 12:05:41 AM »

those aren't their real names dude.  you shameless cultural imperialist.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 12:40:40 AM »

hard boiled eggs and turkey bacon doused with honey
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies