As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:15:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 314919 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: November 17, 2011, 09:52:38 AM »

God wants you to put your money in a bank account and do your job.  Rest assured, He will punish you if you do otherwise.

It is rare that I agree wholeheartedly with wormyguy.

BushOK, remember what I said before:

Quote from: opebo on July 18, 2010, 02:06:25 pm
No, no, no.  If you are a poor, and you have a job at the Electric Company, you stay there, and say 'yes sir' and 'no sir, and just batten down the hatches and wait.  It will all be over soon enough.  No need to rush it by getting conned up the a**s by some Kiwi b******s church and ending up living under a bridge.

If you want to travel one day, believe me, it will be a lot more fun to do it without this Christian nonsense (assuming you get over this silly religious phase one day.. as a matter of fact I'd say you could have a real chance of jettisoning it if you lose weight and start to enjoy life a bit).
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 03:32:36 PM »

...I'm going to sit down with them over dinner around 4:30 and discuss the matter.

Now that is hilarious.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 05:18:51 PM »

Seriously, BushOK, when do you go to bed?  And wake up?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 04:05:14 PM »

... It does trouble me that he is even bringing up the issue of job security for a week vacation,

That is the plight of the working class in the neoliberal non-unionized america of today, patrick.  Workers simply cannot ask for any time off - they will be replaced with other desperates.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 02:05:13 PM »

Is BushOK back from Kenya yet?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 02:13:06 PM »

Bush, I read a bit more and appears you haven't left yet, or perhaps are still in Kenya.  My only advice is that you should sit in front of the fan for 5-10 minutes after showering.  This is a 'universal male practice' in the tropics, and circumvents the problem of ringworm or jock-itch to which the dweller in humid climes is so prone (and in particular, if I may say so, a fat bastard like yourself).
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 03:56:16 PM »

Bush, I read a bit more and appears you haven't left yet, or perhaps are still in Kenya.  My only advice is that you should sit in front of the fan for 5-10 minutes after showering.  This is a 'universal male practice' in the tropics, and circumvents the problem of ringworm or jock-itch to which the dweller in humid climes is so prone (and in particular, if I may say so, a fat bastard like yourself).

Haha, I'll make sure to do that.  FYI, I don't go to Kenya until March 16.

Sterling fellow!  I wish you all the best. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 05:57:08 PM »

You actually did go to Kenya?  See any lookers?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 06:04:01 PM »

You actually did go to Kenya?  See any lookers?
I wonder if the tribal women groom their rosebuds... then again- perhaps the term "bush people" gives us that answer!

You talking clitorectomy, clarence?  Cause I don't swing that way.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 12:40:21 PM »

Please, fellas, if you want to talk that way about the Kenyan women, take it elsewhere.  I don't want to litter this thread with what they look like where.

We were talking about a very serious political issue, Bushok - clitorectomy.  I don't know if you had a chance to address this issue during your visit..
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 12:48:37 PM »

I begin my career at Xerox this afternoon from 15:30-00:00. 

Those are fantastic hours BushOK - anything to avoid the early mornings.

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 12:22:56 PM »

My top BMI was around 28 by the way, and things were beginning to fall apart, but then I am an old. It is around 12 now. The fat is all gone.

You mean your BMI was 28 when you were supposed to be 'so fat and falling apart'?  28 isn't very high at all.

And 12 is dangerously underweight.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 02:21:11 PM »

I think Bush must have a glandular condition.  I eat whatever I like and never exercise and my 'BMI' is about 26.

Bush you should try moving to Thailand.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 09:37:11 AM »

Bush you should try moving to Thailand.

Stop posting spoilers, opebo!

You mean you think he will end up in Thailand? 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2012, 04:40:02 PM »

Why are things so f**ked up in the US....? I'm sorry....but wow.

The people accept to be slaves, Franzl.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 09:53:32 AM »

Yes I must say that using the excuse for not taking walkies that folks will think one is a pedophile is most original and novel. Well done Bushie! 

It is true!  I don't care if the man's 500 pounds, his sense of humor alone makes him beautiful.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 04:00:52 PM »
« Edited: August 02, 2012, 04:04:25 PM by opebo »

You are leaving at 4:30 in the morning?  Is that a normal time for you to do things, Bushok?  I'm usually going to bed about that time (it is 4:00 AM now).  

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 01:03:57 PM »

That's what I always did when I have a long ride or move. Leave at 4 or so in the morning, that way you can get a few hours on the road before any potential traffic.

Leave at ten PM and drive all night and you won't see any traffic at all.  And your car will run cooler, and you won't have any annoying sun in your eyes.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2012, 02:22:19 PM »

eave at ten PM and drive all night and you won't see any traffic at all.  And your car will run cooler, and you won't have any annoying sun in your eyes.

Unless he's not a fan of night driving.  I'm fine with it, because I'm a night person.  But some people just get way too tired.

Yeah I know, and I admit I'm being a little facetious - if you proposed to me leaving for somewhere at 8 AM I'd be horrified. Its all what one is used to.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2012, 04:08:47 PM »

Mods, why haven't you banned this idiot yet? He's trolling, soliciting advice and not taking it, indeed doing the exact opposite of what we say. You set your ultimatum, Mikado, but he's failed about 20 such of his own similar goals. Get rid of him. Now!

What's wrong with you simfan?  Most of us enjoy reading his tale, and you don't have to read it.  You're living in a fantasy world if you think Bushies litany of woes, failures, and disappointments isn't closer to the real life of the vast majority of americans than your buppy-in-a-tuxedo pretense.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 09:11:06 AM »

Simfan34, this thread is not about 'actions', or about 'carrying things through'.  This thread is about dreams, heartbreak, despair, and hopelessness that we cannot even imagine.  And a man who keeps going regardless.  It is the most heroic thread on the forum.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2012, 04:04:57 PM »

Simfan34, this thread is not about 'actions', or about 'carrying things through'.  This thread is about dreams, heartbreak, despair, and hopelessness that we cannot even imagine.  And a man who keeps going regardless.  It is the most heroic thread on the forum.

Agreed. And none of us can turn away.

It's powerful enough to bring you back for a gander every few months. It must be something!

Welcome back J-Mann.  Oh and I forgot 'folly', but I suppose that both goes without saying and is somewhat deceptive...
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 06:07:52 PM »

What in the hell kind of company makes you wait over six months for benefits!?

That doesn't sound particularly strange to me, given that most companies don't even provide any benefits at all.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2012, 03:53:15 PM »

Can you get food stamps?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2012, 05:23:44 PM »

the really frightening thing is that everything I post about myself is in fact real. Tongue

Same here!  And I certainly always found you to be very credible.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies