As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:25:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 315103 times)
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 6.52

« on: March 31, 2012, 02:07:19 PM »

My gosh, he's serious?!!?!?!?!
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 06:46:15 PM »

...I'm disturbed...

I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 09:35:20 PM »

I thought I would make a little shift on the focus of this thread to let the old BushOklahoma make an appearance.  This part of BushOklahoma is being transferred to the new BushOklahoma.  Next Sunday is Easter Sunday, which means the next day, Monday, 9th April 2012, I will be shifting my focus to the Fourth of July to celebrate the 236th birthday of my native country, the United States of America.  I am probably 3 1/2 - 4 months away from breaking out the Christmas Music.

...what the heck!?!? why so early?
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 09:52:57 PM »

I thought I would make a little shift on the focus of this thread to let the old BushOklahoma make an appearance.  This part of BushOklahoma is being transferred to the new BushOklahoma.  Next Sunday is Easter Sunday, which means the next day, Monday, 9th April 2012, I will be shifting my focus to the Fourth of July to celebrate the 236th birthday of my native country, the United States of America.  I am probably 3 1/2 - 4 months away from breaking out the Christmas Music.

...what the heck!?!? why so early?

You don't know me, do you?  I think about holidays early.  Right after the Fourth of July, if not before, I will start having thoughts of Christmas.  I listen to Christmas music starting no later than 1 August.  I start shopping for Christmas decorations the weekend after Mother's Day as there is one chain store out here, Hobby Lobby, that starts putting out their Halloween, THanksgiving, and Christmas decorations in small quantities right before Memorial Day.  They still do Fourth of July, but they get half of one aisle dedicated to Christmas decorations around the 3rd week of May and then it just steadily grows all the way through middle December.  It becomes full blown in August.

Ah, Interesting Smiley.

Well, I'll stay tuned for the details of your next post Smiley
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 06:40:59 AM »

Well, BushOklahoma I wish you the best and truly hope that if you do move to Kenya that you wil be happy Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies