The size of my Wiener (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:21:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The size of my Wiener (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The size of my Wiener  (Read 1246 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: November 17, 2011, 12:52:54 PM »

When I was in Berlin a few years back, we went to this little Austrian (I guess?) restaurant famous for its Schnitzel. It was probably a food wide, and on the plate underneath it were a bunch of potatoes too. When I was in Vienna I also had some at Figlmüller, which is apparently a famous restaurant of some sort. Pretty good food all in all.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 01:04:52 PM »

Though something I never understood is why at European restaurants they always give you that weird little "salad" thing on the side of the plate. A slice of tomato and a leaf of lettuce is not a salad and it's a pretty boring garnish...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 08:08:41 PM »

Wiener Schnitzel + Austrian wine is a good combination. Although my favorite snack is a Doner Kebab and a Stiegl from the stands for €4.50. Grab that combo and go exploring!

Mustafa's Kebab in Berlin is really awesome.

Gustaf and I don't agree on much, but Mustafa's Kebab is probably the most delicious thing I've ever eaten in my entire life. So much so that I missed my bus back to Prague just to get another kebab before I left Berlin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies