Discussion for Impeachment Poll for Masterjedi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:01:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Discussion for Impeachment Poll for Masterjedi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Should we impeach Masterjedi?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 32

Author Topic: Discussion for Impeachment Poll for Masterjedi  (Read 2165 times)
Dr. Cynic
Lawrence Watson
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2005, 05:05:42 PM »

Wait, I'm confused about the whole business. Which is official and unofficial?
Akno21
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2005, 05:07:01 PM »

Wait, I'm confused about the whole business. Which is official and unofficial?

The one with a poll that you can anomoulsy (sp?) vote in is unoffical.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2005, 05:07:21 PM »

Phil and Lawrence, please don't post in the offical voting thread aside from voting. 

I must have been seeing things when I saw others debating in here...

This isn't the offical thread.

I saw debating in the other thread, too, Akno.

That was only you and Lawrence. There is no other debating, aside from the person administering the vote questioning the validity of one of the votes.

Once again, it must be my eyes or something...

Any citizen has the right to run for president if he's got the necessary amount of posts. To attempt to impeach him for that is worse than ridiculous.
More or less nobody's likely to vote for him, and if I were PB I'd have sacked him during his absence (as he still may), but that's a different matter entirely.
No.

EDIT - Sorry. Just seen why this vote was started (in the original impeachment thread). That clears matters up.
Still, voting "No".

And since it's illegal to edit votes and it's the established precedent that you can delete them and recast, this is what I'm doing now.

I have never heard of such a thing.  All edited votes or deleted votes or any other such votes are invalid.  Only pure, unedited votes will be allowed.  I also ask all people to move the conversations out of this thread.

I put in my comments, Lawrence put in his own. There are no problems there, Akno, so stop looking for them.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2005, 05:07:47 PM »

This is unofficial and was in fact an illegal attempt at the poll when it last came up. A new legal attempt is being made in the other thread: That is official.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2005, 05:10:51 PM »

Oh the irony of someone who has been away for awhile voting to impeach someone else who has been away for awhile.

Phil, your comment was not a vote, it was a comment about someone else's vote in the voting thread, which was unneccessary.
Dr. Cynic
Lawrence Watson
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2005, 05:12:32 PM »

I had just made a vote, not looking for debate.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2005, 05:13:12 PM »

Oh the irony of someone who has been away for awhile voting to impeach someone else who has been away for awhile.

Phil, your comment was not a vote, it was a comment about someone else's vote in the voting thread, which was unneccessary.

Where was Lewis' vote in the quote from above? Where was KEmp's vote in the quote above? Why are you making this into a big deal? Lawrence and I made comments. That's all!
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2005, 05:21:56 PM »

Where was Lewis' vote in the quote from above? Where was KEmp's vote in the quote above? Why are you making this into a big deal? Lawrence and I made comments. That's all!

I am administering the poll, I can comment about votes.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2005, 05:28:24 PM »

I am administering the poll, I can comment about votes.

At this point, I just don't care. I saw other comments and figured that I could comment about Lawrence's vote.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2005, 06:34:09 AM »

There was no Discussion thread at the time I posted my vote. Others had commented with their vote before (see Sam Spade). I'll agree it's bad form, but it's not illegal.
Sorry for commenting again now, this thread was already down on the second page again, so I made the same mistake (not looking everywhere, making an assumption) that I made in my original vote again. Mea Culpa.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies