White House Press Room
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:57:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  White House Press Room
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: White House Press Room  (Read 4208 times)
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2005, 03:49:26 PM »

A new Press conference is begining today.

Any and all questions from any and all people, but especially the Press, are welcomed.
StevenNick
StevenNick99

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2005, 04:10:27 PM »

I was wondering if you could please comment on my recently released report on the constitution.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2005, 04:20:27 PM »

I was wondering if you could please comment on my recently released report on the constitution.

Part One of it, the Problems with Section III, are fine points. That section is far to dim and broad. Thios is why I want to get the Second Constiutional Coinvention started as soon as possible, hopefully by the end of the week.

The contradiction in Article V about trolling is something I myself have pondered. I want to rid Atlasia of trolls but this little contradiction allows trolls to continue to register.

Article VI does need a time limit, as you have said.

For a comentary on it I feel that it has brought up important points the Second Constitutional Convention will speak of. I myslef am redaing the Constitution or just parts of it everyday to become better aquainted with Constitutional Law.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2005, 05:45:01 PM »

A new Press Conference can begin now.

Any questions at all from anyone?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2005, 06:18:23 PM »

To the owner of the black Lincoln Town Car with a picture of Rick Santorum on the dash: You left your lights on!

So that's why the car battery was dead the next day....
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2005, 04:15:09 PM »

Mr. President, National Atlasian here. Why did you select former Senator Harry as the new AG?

Also what do you think about a recent poll saying that a Generic Conservative candidate could garner 20-25% of the vote?
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2005, 10:13:39 PM »

Mr. President, National Atlasian here. Why did you select former Senator Harry as the new AG?

Also what do you think about a recent poll saying that a Generic Conservative candidate could garner 20-25% of the vote?

In responce to your first question ColinW, I appointed Harry because he knows the Constitution. If he is a liberal than he is a liberal, but he knows the Constitution well and that is what we need for an Attorney General, just like Peter Bell.

For your second question, if any Conservative wants to run for President than contact me and tell me you do. We need a right winged candidate.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2005, 01:51:23 PM »

Alright Press, get assembled. Today is Press Conference day.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2005, 01:53:58 PM »

Mr. President, National Atlasian again. What do you think about a StatesRights presidential candidacy? Would you support the Senator?
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2005, 01:58:15 PM »

Mr. President, National Atlasian again. What do you think about a StatesRights presidential candidacy? Would you support the Senator?

Excellent question,

I will support StatesRights run for President 100 percent. He is a strong Conservative leader who has solid expierience and fine integrity. I could think of no one better to take the office of President after I leave next February. StatesRights is ready for the Presidency.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2005, 02:04:27 PM »

Mr. President, ilikeverin from the Mid-Atlantic News.  Is there anything specific you'd like to see from the Constitutional Convention?  Any words of wisdom to impart to the delegates?
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2005, 02:11:55 PM »

Mr. President, ilikeverin from the Mid-Atlantic News.  Is there anything specific you'd like to see from the Constitutional Convention?  Any words of wisdom to impart to the delegates?

Secretary of Forum Affairs StevenNick has set aside much needed corrections in our Constituion. I feel that this Convention should correct the probelms in our Constituion so that it will not have questionable loop-holes. Rewriting the whole Constitution may not be needed or necesary.

I offer to all who are or will be delegates to the Convention to put Atlasia and not their politics first.

Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2005, 07:43:13 PM »

The president will be giving his State of the Forum address on January 21, 2005.
Defarge

Political Matrix
E: -3.13, S: -0.72

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2005, 07:48:05 PM »

Mr. Chief of Staff, is this the President's final state of the forum address?  I hope KEmperor continues this tradition.  While few read them in depth, and even fewer Senators act on the President's suggestions (sorry Mr. President), I personally thought it was a great idea, if only to make me feel important Smiley
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2005, 09:01:23 PM »

Mr. Chief of Staff, is this the President's final state of the forum address?  I hope KEmperor continues this tradition.  While few read them in depth, and even fewer Senators act on the President's suggestions (sorry Mr. President), I personally thought it was a great idea, if only to make me feel important Smiley

I believe PBrunsel gives a final State of the Forum Address in late February before the Presidential Inauguration.

Also, who would inaugurate KEmperor? The Chief Justice can't swear in himself. Wink If he were, it would have to go like this:

I, please repeat after myself...
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2005, 10:27:34 PM »

Also, who would inaugurate KEmperor? The Chief Justice can't swear in himself. Wink If he were, it would have to go like this:

KEmperor would have to resign before becoming President, so PBrunsel could appoint a Chief Justice who could then swear KEmperor in.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2005, 10:40:17 PM »

KEmperor would have to resign before becoming President, so PBrunsel could appoint a Chief Justice who could then swear KEmperor in.

I imagine the Senior Associate Justice could swear him in, .... which is Dan. Wait, scrub that idea.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2005, 11:32:44 PM »

I believe PBrunsel gives a final State of the Forum Address in late February before the Presidential Inauguration.

I will do my Best to hold the Office on the Atlas forum & i will do my Best
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2005, 11:33:56 PM »

I will continue the tradition.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2005, 10:07:27 AM »

Look, I set a precedent.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2005, 02:19:54 PM »

See, you managed to create a legacy after all! Cheesy
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2005, 02:32:57 PM »

Look, I set a precedent.

But only if you elect me.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies