TPTTAA - RPP Interview/Questions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:16:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TPTTAA - RPP Interview/Questions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TPTTAA - RPP Interview/Questions  (Read 2204 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: November 21, 2011, 09:52:52 AM »

Even though this thread will probably be deleted since some people don't follow instructions...

If the right actually could form a united front and work a little harder, we can still win. We've came extremely close for the last few elections, so it wouldn't take much more to actually win. So I would say no at this point.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 09:59:32 AM »

Even though this thread will probably be deleted since some people don't follow instructions...

If the right actually could form a united front and work a little harder, we can still win. We've came extremely close for the last few elections, so it wouldn't take much more to actually win. So I would say no at this point.
You are one such person that has won, in the past. Do you think the future holds change?
The right can certainly win elections. There needs to be some sort of problem in the left, whether it be a fracture or a weak candidate. Additionally, the right needs to run someone who is well-liked and runs an active campaign. On top of that, the right has to turn out well, of course.

Probably the biggest disappointment for me is, this game has practically turned into a competition to see who can turn out and manage voters the best. Job performance and how active of a campaign they run doesn't matter as much as it should.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 10:16:10 AM »

Do you think the RPP has failed at GOTV?
Eh, I don't think we've necessarily failed, and if I recall, didn't we have better turnout than the JCP this last election? I think what we're failing at is bringing new members into the fold. At one point, not too long ago, we had a registration edge over the JCP. Our lack of recruitment has kept us from winning the last two elections, at least. Should we start recruiting heavy again, we can certainly win again.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies