TPTTAA - RPP Interview/Questions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:25:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TPTTAA - RPP Interview/Questions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TPTTAA - RPP Interview/Questions  (Read 2233 times)
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -1.65

« on: November 21, 2011, 11:08:45 AM »

I think we should also remember that the races which have been discussed were each for a single office. The results might be more complicated when there are six or more candidates running for five seats.
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:18:43 AM »

I'm not quite sure I know what you mean. Do I think that the RPP could win an At-Large seat, or do I think the RPP could win a majority of At-Large seats? To the first part, I think the answer is clearly yes. To the second part... I think the answer is still yes, though all our stars would have to align, and even then it would be a challenge. 
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 11:33:30 AM »

The JCP has an inherent advantage due to the fact that it has more members, what with this being a left-leaning forum. In order to overcome this advantage, we must turn out our members in stronger numbers than they do, which we did this time, but we must also win a lot of independents. So, I guess you could say we have the odds stacked against us from the get-go, but hey, at least we have it better than you third parties Wink.
Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 11:49:02 AM »

If I recall correctly, the RPP overtook the JCP during the height of the UDL, so, except in the event of a similar situation occuring again (which is highly unlikely), I don't see any party overtaking the JCP in terms of membership for any meaningful amount of time in the foreseable future.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies