National Initiative Amendment
1. The citizens of Atlasia may propose and sign onto ballot initiatives, in a thread opened by the Secretary of Federal Elections following each initiative vote, until seven days before the scheduled vote of ballot initiatives.
2. Each initiative shall be required to gather signatures from at least 15% of registered voters before it may be included on the ballot.
3. Qualified ballot initiatives shall be voted on in the months of January, March, May, July, September, and November. Votes on initiatives shall begin between 0000 Eastern Standard Time on the Thursday preceding the penultimate Friday of the election month and 0001 Eastern Standard Time on the penultimate Friday itself, and shall conclude exactly 72 hours after beginning.
4. The Secretary of Federal Elections shall administer and certify the vote.
5. If passed with at least 60% of the national popular vote, an initiative shall become a federal law upon vote certification by the Secretary of Federal Elections.
Please vote Aye, Nay or ABSTAIN on this amendment. Editing your ballot more than 20 minutes after casting it will invalidate your vote. Voting begins immediately and ends in exactly 7 days.