It's time to take a census here - 11 months out edition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:53:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  It's time to take a census here - 11 months out edition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's time to take a census here - 11 months out edition  (Read 4288 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: November 27, 2011, 04:02:44 PM »

If the election were held next week, who would you vote for? 

For the purposes of this poll assume that any candidate in the Republican field currently is the nominee versus President Obama.

As of right now, after a lot thought, I personally don't care for any in the Republican field.  Mitt Romney is the best of the crop, but even he's scary to me.  I would have to vote to reelect President Obama.

I don't like a lot of what he's done, but I like some of the stuff.  His negatives definitely outweigh his positives, but when his negatives are balanced with those of his Republican counterparts, they don't look quite as bad.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 04:44:52 PM »

President Obama (sane) -considering who is running, I don't care who the GOP nominates, I will not vote for them. 

That's how I feel, except I'm not sure Obama is a sane vote, either.  This is definitely not a good crop of candidates.  If someone like Mike Huckabee were running, I would have a hard time not voting for him, but since he declined to run, I'm pretty much stuck with President Obama.

I guess I could live with a President Romney or maybe a President Gingrich, but I would not be happy with either one of them.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 05:03:13 PM »

I was lazy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies