Barney Frank to retire (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:09:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Barney Frank to retire (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Barney Frank to retire  (Read 6833 times)
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 28, 2011, 10:24:57 PM »

Barney Frank has been great. One of the best in Congress. I am sorry to see him leave, but I wish him the best in retirement.
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 08:03:04 PM »

I would hope this CD, or at least another one in Mass., would be able to elect an unabashed liberal of the Frank mold. Massachusetts is pretty much one of the only states where a few CD's would elect one if a staunch liberal got through the primary.
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 10:17:43 PM »

I would hope this CD, or at least another one in Mass., would be able to elect an unabashed liberal of the Frank mold. Massachusetts is pretty much one of the only states where a few CD's would elect one if a staunch liberal got through the primary.

Vermont, Left Coast, New York, and maybe Rhode Island would elect a Frank mold liberal to congress.

Yes, that's why I said "one of the only states". The thing about Mass. is that no matter how lines are drawn, there are several options. Even MA-3, conservative by Mass. standards, elects the quite liberal Jim McGovern.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies