Opinion of CaDan
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:42:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of CaDan
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

This poll is another example of Democrat corruption

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Opinion of CaDan  (Read 2901 times)
Vazdul (Formerly Chairman of the Communist Party of Ontario)
Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2011, 11:20:57 PM »

Uh huh, like I said, you "tolerate" speech you agree with. You are intolerant of speech that doesn't conform to your myopic worldview.

In other words, you want to impose your views on others. Contrary to what you might think, you don't get an easy out by demonizing others. You merely show your own hypocrisy.

There are plenty of conservatives, on this forum and outside of it, whom I get along with just fine. We disagree on practically everything- if I say the sky is blue, they'll say the sky is pink. But we get along, because they conduct their discourse with courtesy and respect, and I respond in kind.

You, on the other hand, act like a douche and then play the victim when people bitch about it. No sane human being, whether liberal or conservative, libertarian or authoritarian, should tolerate that, and few of us do. You are what's known to the online community as a troll.

Ignored.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2011, 11:24:37 PM »

Who?
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 11:25:42 PM »

Uh huh, like I said, you "tolerate" speech you agree with. You are intolerant of speech that doesn't conform to your myopic worldview.

In other words, you want to impose your views on others. Contrary to what you might think, you don't get an easy out by demonizing others. You merely show your own hypocrisy.

If you want us to be tolerant you should try expressing sentiments that differentiate you from a randomized talking-point generator.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies