Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:18:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which is the most absurd objective proposed by Newt Gingrich?
Putting mirrors in outerspace to light highways

Colonizing the moon for resources such as moon rocks

Repealing child labor laws so children can spend time in school being janitors rather than learning

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 81

Author Topic: Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular  (Read 40008 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 30, 2011, 10:50:55 PM »

The moderator probably wouldnt approve what I truly want to say so I'll just say this...

The only thing more disturbing then your mania for Romney is your obsession with Gingrich. I don't think you understand that this is a democratic (not the party) primary where the voters get to choose and multiple candidates will run.  Just because a candidate is beating the one you support in the polls doesnt make him evil or stupid or whatever, and it doesn't make his supporters idiots. 

Let the democratic process play out and stop throwing out bullsh**t statements and theories that only hurt YOUR cause
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 05:25:28 AM »

David Brooks and George Will do NOT speak for GOP voters... they speak for the establishment. They are Ivy League big city elitists
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 05:38:30 AM »

Point to me where he has proposed these as laws or proposed bills... he is a thinker, he puts ideas forward, and thinks forthe future

It's not like Mitt who has implemented some crazy ideas
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 05:55:14 AM »

Point to me where he has proposed these as laws or proposed bills... he is a thinker, he puts ideas forward, and thinks forthe future

It's not like Mitt who has implemented some crazy ideas

It's all over the web. I could not believe it when I first heard. It's almost as damaging as Al Gore's "I Invented the Internet." Rumor has it that a video is going to surface that is going to make Gingrich look about as serious as this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugY6HNLOCo

First of all...I would vote for that guy int he video!

Second- Gingrich never sponsored a bill, was just talking about techonology that is possible from what I understand. Compare that to Romneycare- which by the way I do NOT think is THAT bad - in the eyes of most GOP voters
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 08:10:54 PM »

I do not think medical records are what people are upset with a candidate not releasing nowadays my friend... your boy needs to get on his tax returns!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies