Bradley Manning set to make first court appearance
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:11:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bradley Manning set to make first court appearance
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Bradley Manning set to make first court appearance  (Read 2925 times)
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2011, 03:19:43 PM »

I understand. The military can do no evil.

Anyone can do evil... but releasing classified documents at a scale that this guy did is evil and anyone who says he ought to be let go is a  moron who does not understand how the world works

Lol, yeah, keep telling yourself that.  Anyone who disagrees with you is just a naive teenager.  Anyone who doesn't think Bradley Manning the evil baby-eating traitor shouldn't be lynched doesn't know how the world works.  Totally barring the fact that there are plenty of people who share the view that Manning should be released, who are very intelligent and in their thirties or forties, or are even older.

My father is in his sixties, was in 'Nam, and has what I guess you could call a small business, which he has been running for decades, and he thinks Manning should be released.  I suppose he doesn't know how the world works?

The only thing wrong with him, or anybody else who thinks Manning should be released, is that they don't see the world the same way you do.  It's not that they naive, or uneducated, or don't know how the world works.  Your ideology is not absolute truth, sir.
CaDan
Rookie
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2011, 07:59:54 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Wow... what stupidity.

The process to become a military pilot is extraordinarily competitive. Most candidates need at least a bachelor’s degree to apply.

There is an EXCEPTION with the ‘High School to Flight School’ but it is really a promotional gimmick and very difficult to get a slot via the program.

Moreover, I literally can't believe the arrogance of pathetic teenage computer nerds. These are the same pukes who will go and get brainwashed propaganda from a bunch of marxist professors and who suddenly think that they are somehow more intelligent than those who graduate with solid job skills from a real training program.

Flight school is far more difficult than your psychology, sociology, women's studies, or other nonsense program that you have invested in.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2011, 08:24:05 PM »

Moreover, I literally can't believe the arrogance of pathetic teenage computer nerds. These are the same pukes who will go and get brainwashed propaganda from a bunch of marxist professors and who suddenly think that they are somehow more intelligent than those who graduate with solid job skills from a real training program.

Flight school is far more difficult than your psychology, sociology, women's studies, or other nonsense program that you have invested in.

Good 'ol right-wing arrogance.
Link
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2011, 08:51:17 PM »

Wow... what stupidity.

The process to become a military pilot is extraordinarily competitive. Most candidates need at least a bachelor’s degree to apply.

There is an EXCEPTION with the ‘High School to Flight School’ but it is really a promotional gimmick and very difficult to get a slot via the program.

Read the whole thread next time...

I was just being my usual over the top self.  I know the training that Apache pilots receive probably puts the bulk of the college courses most liberal arts freshmen and sophomores take to shame.  I didn't really mean to denigrate those guys and girls.

Then I said this...

Cool man, for my part I frequently try to read between the lines too much in others posts.

Naw, not your fault.  A lot of my posts are over the top and provactive.  It was my bad.

Anyway, welcome to the party.
CaDan
Rookie
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2011, 09:28:41 PM »

Arrogance is singing the praises of a deranged sexual pervert who placed the lives of thousands in danger because he didn't like the policies that he knew were in place when he VOLUNTEERED.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2011, 09:58:06 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2011, 10:00:49 PM by Sic Semper Tyrannis »

Arrogance is singing the praises of a deranged sexual pervert who placed the lives of thousands in danger because he didn't like the policies that he knew were in place when he VOLUNTEERED.

Arrogance is assuming that those who reject your worldview lack lucidity.
CaDan
Rookie
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2011, 10:15:26 PM »

Arrogance is your thinking that you understand what the words "worldview" and "lucidity" mean.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2011, 10:25:05 PM »

Arrogance is your thinking that you understand what the words "worldview" and "lucidity" mean.

Arrogance is assuming that pedantery makes you right.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2011, 10:32:42 PM »

I have to learn a language completely unrelated to the one I've spent my entire life speaking and be able to hold forth on its literature at a very high level before I'm finished learning it. My professors tend to have political views somewhat skewed from our definitions by virtue of either being from or thinking in terms of East Asia but I'm relatively certain that none of them are Marxist.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2011, 10:41:20 PM »

I understand. The military can do no evil.

Anyone can do evil... but releasing classified documents at a scale that this guy did is evil and anyone who says he ought to be let go is a  moron who does not understand how the world works

Lol, yeah, keep telling yourself that.  Anyone who disagrees with you is just a naive teenager.  Anyone who doesn't think Bradley Manning the evil baby-eating traitor shouldn't be lynched doesn't know how the world works.  Totally barring the fact that there are plenty of people who share the view that Manning should be released, who are very intelligent and in their thirties or forties, or are even older.

My father is in his sixties, was in 'Nam, and has what I guess you could call a small business, which he has been running for decades, and he thinks Manning should be released.  I suppose he doesn't know how the world works?

The only thing wrong with him, or anybody else who thinks Manning should be released, is that they don't see the world the same way you do.  It's not that they naive, or uneducated, or don't know how the world works.  Your ideology is not absolute truth, sir.

First of all I respect your father and I respect you

Second- I could give a sh**t about Manning's worldview, but he took it a step further- he ACTED on it... if bin Laden hated the USA, I'd think he was a taint but because he acted on it I wished him death. And anyone who says he should be releaed is completely ignoring the Uniform Code of Military Justice...the kid BROKE THE LAW...what next- we release murders because they killed someone you hate?
CaDan
Rookie
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2011, 10:59:58 PM »

Arrogance is assuming that "pedantery" is a word.

Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2011, 11:02:04 PM »

Arrogance is assuming that "pedantery" is a word.

Arrogance is assuming shut the f-ck up.
CaDan
Rookie
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2011, 11:31:17 PM »

U mad?
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2011, 11:59:29 PM »

U mad?

Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2011, 12:38:11 AM »

U mad?

Arrogance is being this:

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies