Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2014, 02:10:45 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  An issue with the link between my Atlas & forum profiles
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: An issue with the link between my Atlas & forum profiles  (Read 482 times)
АverroŽs Nix
AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2011, 05:24:15 pm »
Ignore

I haven't been able to log in to my original Atlas profile (Averroës Nix) since I created it. Multiple password resets have not solved the problem, leading me to believe that the umlauts in my username are to blame.

Is it possible to sever the link between this profile and my forum profile so that I can replace the disused Atlas account with one that I can access?

PS: I am using my late mother's Facebook account due to the difficulty of changing identities on Facebook. She has yet to complain.
АverroŽs Nix
AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 10:54:10 am »
Ignore

Bumping hoping to get confirmation that the lack of responses means that nobody knows.

PS: I am using my late mother's Facebook account due to the difficulty of changing identities on Facebook. She has yet to complain.
shua
YaBB God
Russian Federation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 11:14:27 am »
Ignore

Not sure if this is relevant to what you're dealing with, but for me, my forum and main site passwords are not the same right now, because if I reset the one it doesn't necessarily reset the other.

Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 11:26:47 am »
Ignore

Not sure if this is relevant to what you're dealing with, but for me, my forum and main site passwords are not the same right now, because if I reset the one it doesn't necessarily reset the other.

Same here.  My laptop at home has fingerprint authentication capability and I have it setup to recognize my fingerprint to get into Atlas, but it doesn't get me into the forum.

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
АverroŽs Nix
AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 11:32:01 am »
Ignore

I don't think so. I've changed the password several times, to no effect, and I'm positive that I can't log-in even when I use the correct password.

Nym90
nym90
Modadmin
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 10:14:05 pm »
Ignore

I would recommend contacting Dave about this directly by clicking on the "Email" link at the top of this page.
АverroŽs Nix
AverroŽs Nix
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 10:50:15 pm »
Ignore

Nym, I either sent Dave an e-mail about a month ago or submitted a bug report and never received a response. I'll give it another try if that's what you recommend.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout