Freedom lovers beware (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:13:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Freedom lovers beware (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Freedom lovers beware  (Read 1890 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: December 12, 2011, 04:27:12 AM »

Bad publicity is always better than no publicity at all. It is also great to see that Mideast affairs are debated all across Atlasia. Therefore, thank you for the mention! Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 09:42:57 AM »

See, Napoleon. You have perfectly the right to disagree with any policy proposal, but your constantly demonizing some perfectly reasonable ones with such silly hyperboles, is the reason why a lot of people find you so annoying.

I'm just saying, the right is trying to cut doctor's pay by 3% but there's enough money for a cannabis prevention center? I don't get it.

Marokai and Duke, who have introduced the Health Spending Adjustment Act you are referring to, are "the right"? I learn something new every day. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 07:15:43 AM »

Thanks for your valuable input everyone. It's unusual but very positive to see how basically the entire country helps to shape a single ME bill. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies