Confirmation Hearing: tmthforu94 for SoIA (confirmed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:53:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: tmthforu94 for SoIA (confirmed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: tmthforu94 for SoIA (confirmed)  (Read 3975 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: December 19, 2011, 01:47:40 AM »

This is frustrating.

I don't know why a regional election issue would be relevant one way or another to the SoIA position.  If there's a story from the SoIA on this, okay, but I don't see the need for it. What we really need is a more vibrant free press to discuss these things that you don't need a GM type to find out about.

If there's any concerns about what kind of stories the nominee would publish, is the GMs role relevant here?  Honestly I'm quite confused about whether I have a role to approve stories by the cabinet secretaries before they are posted. 

I think Tmth would do a good job here, if he still wants it. Unfortunately, there's no consensus about what SoIAs duties are in the first place, and wasn't addressed in the questioning before the vote started, so it's not surprising people don't see eye to eye.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies