Official Fox News/Iowa GOP Debate Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:41:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Official Fox News/Iowa GOP Debate Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]
Author Topic: Official Fox News/Iowa GOP Debate Thread  (Read 40876 times)
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: December 15, 2011, 11:12:33 PM »

What was the heckler saying?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #351 on: December 15, 2011, 11:15:06 PM »

It may have been a FOX employee who wanted to tell them to move on but got too close to the mic. Something about asking a few questions regarding the Fed, which means it also could of been a Paul supporter.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #352 on: December 15, 2011, 11:45:53 PM »

It was some sort of Paul supporter ranting about the Federal Reserve...

Am I the only one who found Bachmann particularly attractive tonight? I'd hit it. Or did I have too much to drink earlier?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #353 on: December 15, 2011, 11:57:52 PM »

Am I the only one who found Bachmann particularly attractive tonight? I'd hit it. Or did I have too much to drink earlier?

Too much to drink.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #354 on: December 15, 2011, 11:59:08 PM »

Too much to drink.

Probably because I actually got slightly excited when she was on camera. Maybe it was the all-white outfit. Something about a woman who wears nothing but white.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #355 on: December 16, 2011, 12:03:54 AM »

I missed it, but read a bit about the court stuff....

HOLY F
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #356 on: December 16, 2011, 12:10:29 AM »

You do not wait to be attacked before you respond. Your respond before you're attacked. Ron Paul is so beyond reality to think otherwise.

I hate to use cliches but isn't this what WWII was suppose to teach us? I'm not saying we necessarily go to war with Iraq in the same way as we did with Iraq, but we can still use force.

So you think that Japan was right to attack the United States?  That's what your line of reasoning supports.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #357 on: December 16, 2011, 12:15:49 AM »

You do not wait to be attacked before you respond. Your respond before you're attacked. Ron Paul is so beyond reality to think otherwise.

I hate to use cliches but isn't this what WWII was suppose to teach us? I'm not saying we necessarily go to war with Iraq in the same way as we did with Iraq, but we can still use force.

So you think that Japan was right to attack the United States?  That's what your line of reasoning supports.

you should read Noam Chomsky's AJ Muste and american aggression in the pacific or whatever on Earth the title was

MODIFY: he Revolutionary Pacifism of A. J. Muste: On the Backgrounds of the Pacific War
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #358 on: December 16, 2011, 12:48:19 AM »

HOLY F

Yeah, I know. Gingrich is completely off his rocker. That's why I have been ranting about the guy on here for a couple of weeks. You want to talk about a dictator in the making, that's a President Gingrich after taking perverse advantage of a significant crisis. I truly believe he is mentally ill and not in a harmless way.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #359 on: December 16, 2011, 12:50:48 AM »

HOLY F

Yeah, I know. Gingrich is completely off his rocker. That's why I have been ranting about the guy on here for a couple of weeks. You want to talk about a dictator in the making, that's a President Gingrich after taking perverse advantage of a significant crisis. I truly believe he is mentally ill and not in a harmless way.

Its not just Newt, its basically the entire Republican Party
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #360 on: December 16, 2011, 12:52:03 AM »

HOLY F

He's talked about abolishing courts he politically disagrees with before, just not the Berluconian "judicial dictatorship" sh**t and "court-packing is OK when I do it."
GLPman
United States

« Reply #361 on: December 16, 2011, 12:57:36 AM »

HOLY F

He's talked about abolishing courts he politically disagrees with before, just not the Berluconian "judicial dictatorship" sh**t and "court-packing is OK when I do it."

Gingrich's rant about the courts makes me wonder how some people possibly believe he won the debate. Sure, he had some great responses and remained composed, but his blatant disregard for the Constitution during this topic was appalling.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #362 on: December 16, 2011, 12:58:58 AM »

HOLY F

Now you're just being hopelessly partisan...
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #363 on: December 16, 2011, 03:25:06 AM »

How was it ?

Please someone give me a short summary.
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #364 on: December 16, 2011, 06:55:39 AM »

HOLY F

That's not fair. Romney and Paul gave good answers.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #365 on: December 16, 2011, 06:59:44 AM »

HOLY F

Now you're just being hopelessly partisan...

You clearly aren't familiar with Smash. Get used to it.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies