Opinion of Lew Rockwell/Ludwig Von Misses Institute libertarianism (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:48:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Lew Rockwell/Ludwig Von Misses Institute libertarianism (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Opinion of Lew Rockwell/Ludwig Von Misses Institute libertarianism  (Read 5302 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: December 21, 2011, 08:56:57 AM »

Ludwig Von Mises Institute: I think it's safe to say FF on that one.

Lew Rockwell.........well he is an interesting case to say the least.  But, considering that he doesn't fully approve of the development of so-called "paleolibertarianism" because of ugly implications of it being "socially conservative libertarianism"......I can't really hold it against him.  Also, his website is pretty fascinating.  I don't agree with 100% of everything ever said on it, but it's vastly preferable to the vast majority of other websites (maybe even this one).

And frankly, considering his stances against imperialism and statist government, who gives a rat's ass if he's racist?  His policies are a hell of a lot less racist than at least 90% of current US politicians
On net I woud say, at least now days, he is a lot more FF than he is HP.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 04:46:01 AM »

And frankly, considering his stances against imperialism and statist government, who gives a rat's ass if he's racist? 

Unless he's living as a hermit, I do.

And that is your ultimate failing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies