I'm going to the US (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:38:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I'm going to the US (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm going to the US  (Read 4983 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: December 19, 2011, 03:19:27 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

LOL.  That is a rather clever segue into your kicking Gustaf in the nuts once again, which these days seems to be one of your favorite pastimes. Of course "bad people" belong in the "bad place!" Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 03:50:03 PM »
« Edited: December 19, 2011, 03:55:27 PM by Torie »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

LOL.  That is a rather clever segue into your kicking Gustaf in the nuts once again, which these days seems to be one of your favorite pastimes. Of course "bad people" belong in the "bad place!" Tongue

I think calling it clever is rather generous. It was exceedingly obvious even from the first post that he was going for that. Tongue

There is an organization that brainwashes people for the political right. They have a course of sorts which I applied for. I got accepted and part of it is a trip to the US. I pay a fee for the course, so it's not entirely free, but pretty much.

You obviously need the "the course" Gustaf, since your econ score is "only" 0.9, which makes you considerably more a "moderate hero" than even yours truly.  That is not good.

Oh, if you would like, I can PM you with my most cosmopolitan Big Apple cousin's email address, and you two can chat about how to get the most out of that most wonderful Disneyland for adults. But don't listen to anything she says about politics - she has a great big red liberal NY avatar tattoed on her butt! But listen to her about everything else. I just adore her. Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 07:04:51 PM »

You should visit the top of a tall building (since you don't really have those in Sweden), sample as many American microbrews, and sleep with as many people as possible.

I look down on your tall buildings and American "beer" is something to be ridiculed. Won't mind your women though. Wink

I thought "the religious" didn't do sex without a license. I'm shocked!  Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 12:01:35 AM »
« Edited: December 20, 2011, 12:37:19 AM by Torie »

You should visit the top of a tall building (since you don't really have those in Sweden), sample as many American microbrews, and sleep with as many people as possible.

I look down on your tall buildings and American "beer" is something to be ridiculed. Won't mind your women though. Wink

I thought "the religious" didn't do sex without a license. I'm shocked!  Tongue

Haha, I seem to have received a very strange prude reputation on here that is thoroughly undeserved. I'm sure you're old enough to remember the concept of Swedish sin. Wink

Yes,, and I have always admired it. Smiley By the way, when in DC be sure to visit the Presidential portraits gallery. I really enjoyed it, and I am sure that you would too, since you are familiar with all of these critters. As almost always, those of Lincoln are the most transfixing. He may be the most transfixing man in history from my little provincial perspective. He's the closest thing to empirical evidence of the metaphysical that I am come across so far.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 12:08:53 AM »

I just realized that all the New York posters are my sworn enemies (Eraserhead, Lief, Tweed) so I'm unlikely to get much help. Sad
Lunar maybe?

Lunar's always available, indeed.

I guess this goes to prove that Lunar consistently 'lurks'

or occasionally does a search for who's mentioned his name in the last 50 days, who knows?

Of course. I commented about you recently in fact. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies