Regional Renaissance: Napoleon for the Northeast (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:49:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Renaissance: Napoleon for the Northeast (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Renaissance: Napoleon for the Northeast  (Read 7215 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: December 19, 2011, 09:09:50 PM »

As a former Governor, I am pleased to endorse Napoleon to become the next Governor.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 01:04:27 PM »

Napoleon, after becoming Governor, I would appreciate you signing an executive order renaming Yale University as Winfield University.

Cheesy
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 05:41:33 PM »

I am pleased to address the members of the Northeast Region at this time in support of candidate for Governor, Senator Napoleon.

During his illustrious career of public service, Napoleon has amply demonstrated his outstanding leadership abilities, and his considerable commitment to the Northeast and to Atlasia.

Napoleon offers to the Northeast able leadership that will benefit this region greatly at this time in our history.  Napoleon offers pragmatic leadership, not ideological platitudes.

Policies that Napoleon will work for, including reducing Assembly size for more competitiveness, streamlining the budget process for more efficiency in government, and keeping the public informed, among many others, will work towards creating a more dynamic and forward thinking Northeast Region.

I urge Northeast residents to get behind his candidacy and elect Napoleon Governor of the Northeast.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies