Regional Renaissance: Napoleon for the Northeast (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:26:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Renaissance: Napoleon for the Northeast (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Renaissance: Napoleon for the Northeast  (Read 7231 times)
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 19, 2011, 08:39:43 AM »

Endorsed.
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 10:03:17 PM »

To address Speaker Scott's concerns about a clause in the new constitution, I plan to push for an amendment that allows the Governor to designate whichever Representative simultaneously serves as Lt. Governor. Thoughts?

This sounds like another fine idea, except for a few problems.  I don't know if any reps would be willing to take the position, because technically, it would reduce their power in the Assembly since the Lt. Governor only votes to break ties.  If no one accepts the position, there would be an issue.  Also, would the Governor be choosing an Lt. Governor before or after the election?

The Rep would be Lt. Governor for succession purposes only.  Other than that, he's just a Rep who can vote like any other IIRC.
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 10:27:58 PM »

I'm trying to understand your vote here, and failure to defend your own bill.  Needless to say, it's currently making me question my endorsement..
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 11:38:02 PM »

Ah, that would be fun indeed. But at this juncture, the Northeast region needs my unique leadership skills more than any other government. I have repeatedly committed to this and I don't go back on my word.

As I was saying, Atlasia needs an experienced and knowledgeable pragmatic-progressive to lead us into the future. I couldn't be more proud to support Polnut for another term as President of Atlasia. To my supporters, I ask that you consider Polnut, someone who works hard and keeps an open mind.

Good, because I wasn't going to support you if you left us hanging Governor Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies