A Serious Dilemma 2012 - A short election timeline
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:56:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Serious Dilemma 2012 - A short election timeline
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: A Serious Dilemma 2012 - A short election timeline  (Read 6864 times)
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 21, 2011, 10:20:35 PM »

A Serious Dilemma – 2012

A short election timeline for the 2012 Presidential Election

Tuesday January 3rd 2012

”Congressman?”

”Yes? Do you have the results?

”Sir, I’m honored to say that you won.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, sir. We’re preparing your speech now.”

“When can I see it? How far ahead are we?”

“Gary is looking it over. We’re only a few points head, but they’re calling it for you.”
“I’d like to see it before I give my speech, let Gary know.”

“Yes sir.”

A few moments later

“Gary, the Congressman would like to see the speech when you’re done. Do you know how long it will be so I can tell him?”

“F-c-k, I need some time. I didn’t think we’d win and only have a sh**tty version. I’m writing a new one.”

“Tell the media that we’ll give the speech in a half hour or after the second place person speaks, whichever is later.”

“Got it.”

Somewhere on Capitol Hilll…

“Jesus Christ, are you serious? This lunatic won the Iowa caucuses?”

“I hope Romney takes him out in New Hampshire.”

“Start making calls to tonight’s losers, tell them to get out of the race and endorse anyone but this guy.”

“This will be the end of us if this little streak goes on.”

“I’m sure its an isolated incident.”

“I’m not so sure.”

Somewhere in New Jersey…

“News Desk.”

“Governor Christie in en route to the hospital. He fell and hit his head when he heard the results of the caucuses. He should be okay, just precautionary.”

At the MSNBC News Station….

“And there you have it, he’s done what no one thought he could do, Ron Paul has won the Iowa caucuses.” – Chris Matthews

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 10:31:56 PM »

Finish this one, please. Smiley
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 10:37:13 PM »

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 10:37:22 PM »

This one will be finished tonight. I was inspired to write this one, and its going to be short.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 11:00:56 PM »

”I want to make sure everybody knows how much I appreciate their hard work.  You are our secret weapon of this campaign....we’ve come up short on the mainstream media in the news but tonight we had no shortage of votes! Your voice is my voice…they will hear us now, louder than ever.” – Congressman Ron Paul during this victory speech

--

”We have the final results from Iowa for you right now…Congressman Ron Paul in first place with 24% of the vote, 22% for Governor Romney, 20% for Speaker Gingrich, 13% for Congresswoman Bachmann, 11% for Governor Perry,  8% for Senator Rick Santorum and 2% for Governor Jon Huntsman. A big win for Ron Paul even if by only 2% of the vote.” – Anderson Cooper

--

”How did this happen? This guy really just beat us?”

“We can go onto South Carolina, we’ll stop all of them there. Romney will take New Hampshire but his frontrunner status is moot, he’s vulnerable.”

“You better hope so, or you’ll be out of a job.”

--

“Sir, Senator McDonnell just called. He’d like to speak with you.”

“Whats it about?”

“I think he’s going to ask you to drop out of the race.”

--

“Madam, Speaker Boehner is on the phone for you.”

“I told him I’d be at the vote tomorrow, already…”

“Madam, its not about that."

“Fine, put him on.”

--

New York Times Headline: THE LITTLE CONGRESSMAN THAT COULD – RON PAUL WINS IOWA

Washington Post Sub-Headline: Bachmann, Santorum to end campaigns

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 11:12:34 PM »

In New Hampshire…

“Today, I am endorsing Speaker Newt Gingrich for the Presidency. We cannot have a lunatic or a serial flip-flopper be our party’s nominee if we want to win back the White House. – Congresswoman Michele Bachmann

”When Pennsylvania’s primary comes around I will be casting my vote for Governor Rick Perry.” – Senator Rick Santorum on Meet the Press after ending his campaign
--

” You know, the one thing I think brings so many of us together and what’s been happening since the last couple of years has been the idea of having change. Matter of fact, somebody won an election using that slogan: “a change”. But there is a change that we want that we haven’t gotten yet. And I think that’s what we’re here to talk about; what kind of change do we really want? And what can we agree on so that we’re not talking about different things? And to me it’s very important that we understand what conservatism means. To me, to be a conservative means to conserve the good parts of America and to conserve our Constitution. – Congressman Ron Paul in New Hampshire

--

”Rick, its George. Look son, I’m worried about what this Ron Paul guy is gunna do. He was a thorn in my side back when I was Governor and President –we’re not gonna beat this Obama fella if Paul is our nominee. You need to get out and endorse either Newt or Mitt.”

”Mr. President, we can still win it, I feel it, God is with my campaign.”

”Rick, I hate to say it but you ain’t even gonna win a bag of potato chips.”

--

”On the eve of the New Hampshire primary, Congressman Paul has jumped in the polls –a result of his win in Iowa –but many are still concerned about this electability in the general election. I have sources that say the Republican establishment is freaking out at the idea of Ron Paul as the nominee.” – Chris Matthews

--

”If this guy wins, I’m running and I’m going to win.

--

”Looks like Ron Paul beat expectations again, coming in second place in New Hampshire. Governor Romney comes in first place at 38% followed by Congresman Paul at 22%, Speaker Gingrich in third at 21%, Governor Huntsman in fourth at 13% and Governor Perry in last at 6%. – Wolf Blitzer
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 11:25:34 PM »

”Today, I end my candidacy for the Presidency of the United States. I appreciate all your hard work and support but it is also the time for something new. I would like to endorse Speaker Gingrich… – Governor Rick Perry ending his bid for the Presidency

”South Carolina voters know how insane Ron Paul’s foreign policy credentials are. His policies would give Iran nuclear weapons, he’d do nothing to stop them. Israel, our biggest ally and basically only democracy in the Middle East, would be defenseless with Ron Paul as President.” – Speaker Gingrich attacking Ron Paul in South Carolina

” Matter of fact, if you think back just a short time ago to the year 2000 when George Bush was running, guess what he ran on, and guess what he won on? He was running against an interventionist foreign policy, he was running against Clinton’s policy of intervention and nation building and being the policeman of the world. And he was elected on that. There’s nothing wrong with being a conservative and come up with a conservative belief in foreign policy where we have a strong national defense and we don’t go to war so carelessly. – Congressman Ron Paul

”Look with me, you have consistency. If you look at Speaker Gingrich’s record and Governor Romney’s record –what you’ll see is political opportunist. I stand up for what I think is right, and what I think is right –is right no matter how politically unfavorable it is.” – Congressman Ron Paul in South Carolina

--
”How do our internal polls look for South Carolina?

”We’re in third place sir.”

“Third? How are we in third?”

“Well, sir, Gingrich got the vast majority of the Bachmann, Perry and Santorum supporters. Huntsman’s support has declined and gone to you –but Paul has benefitted from the supporters of the candidates who dropped out that haven’t gone to Gingrich…you haven’t received much of those voters.”

The candidate turns to another advisor “What does it mean if we come in third?”

“Sir, it means we’re taking our ball and going home. Paul is up in Nevada.”

--

”And the results for South Carolina are in…we can now project that Speaker Gingrich will carry South Carolina…the battle for second place is intensely being fought between Governor Romney and Congressman Ron Paul…”

Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 11:32:06 PM »

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 11:40:40 PM »

”And the results for South Carolina are in…we can now project that Speaker Gingrich will carry South Carolina…the battle for second place is intensely being fought between Governor Romney and Congressman Ron Paul…”

Wall Street Journal Headline: PAUL BEATS ROMNEY IN SC, GINGRICH WINS

”Why Jon Huntsman is still in this, I have no idea. – Brett Beier

”You’re all very lucky you still have jobs. We had this. We had this. Now we don’t. We’re barely leading in Nevada.

”Sir, you’d be the only candidate who won two states. We need to get you out there to say that.

--

”Governor, everyone thought that you would have the nomination by now. What happened?” – Wolf Blitzer to Governor Romney

”Look Wolf, I never said it would be easy and I’m up for the fight. This is now a contest between me and Speaker Gingrich. I think you’ll see that..."

”What about Congressman Paul? He beat you in Iowa and South Carolina.”

”Look Wolf, I didn’t campaign in  Iowa because all these other candidates practically lived there, but we won New Hampshire and now we’re gonna win Nevada…”

”Governor, you live in New Hampshire. Doesn’t that discredit your New Hampshire win?”
”I’m from Massachusetts, Wolf.”

--

”sh**t, Mitt didn’t go out there and say it. He just fell into his own hole.”

New York Post Headline: Governor Mitt Romney (D-NH)?

”Sir, the Nevada caucus results are in.

”And?

”You came in second sir, to Congressman Paul.

New York Post: PAUL GIVES FATAL BLOW TO ROMNEY, WINS NEVADA
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 11:47:57 PM »

Maps!
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 11:49:05 PM »

”Over the past week, we’ve seen the Republican field narrow down to four people…Congressman Ron Paul who now leads in delegates and in the popular vote, Speaker Newt Gingrich and Governors Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman whose campaigns are in peril…national polling shows that Paul has surged to 33%, Gingrich at 40% and Romney at 26% with Huntsman hovering around 1%...” – Chris Matthews

--

”Congressman, do you have a minute?”

“Yes, what is it?”

“I was talking to my friends on the Hill. McConnell, Preibus and Boehner just had a conference call with Romney. They asked him to drop and endorse Gingrich. Romney will be out by the end of the day.”

“About time…do you think –“

“Sir, sorry, let me interrupt –we have a new video that I think will bring down Gingrich –we need to start airing it in every Super Tuesday state to survive…”

“Alright, lets see it.”

--

CNN:  “Mitt Romney suspended his bid for the Republican presidential nomination Thursday, saying if he continued it would "forestall the launch of a national campaign and be making it easier for President Obama to win."

"In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign lead to another four years of failed leadership. This is not an easy decision. I hate to lose," the former Massachusetts governor said.

"If this were only about me, I'd go on. But it's never been only about me. I entered this race because I love America, and because I love America, at this critical time I feel I have to now stand aside for our party and for our country."

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 11:50:13 PM »

you know what Cathcon, I will make a map --and not because you're an avid reader of my timelines (which I appreciate) but because there is a "Reset all to tossup" button now available! muwhahaha
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 11:59:37 PM »

Seems that I skipped Florida. Gingrich wins Florida, Romney beats Paul there but the media plays it off as a Romney loss (as opposed to a big Gingrich win or Paul loss).

Red – Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX)
Green – Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA)
Blue – Governor Mitt Romney (R-MA)

Ron Paul pulls in a win in Minnesota by a sizable margin –and a slim margin in Colorado narrowly beating Newt Gingrich. Gingrich carries Missouri 60-40.

After this primary, Jon Huntsman leaves the race unnoticed.

--
”I want you to start planning for our idea. I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that Paul is going to be the nominee.
--

”The people are sick and tired of their government restricting their own liberties. Government is too powerful and we need to stop it now. Newt Gingrich is only going to make things worse. If the Founders heard the stuff that Newt Gingrich says they’d be rolling over in their graves. – Congressman Ron Paul

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2011, 12:13:38 AM »

“I can’t believe he’s winning. We need to stop this.”

“We can’t stop it.”

“We need to. This is not what our party stands for. He’s a libertarian, he’s not a Republican.”
“Well, our party is voting for him.”

“It’s independents in these open primaries, they’re not real Republicans.”

“Just because they vote for the guy you don’t like doesn’t mean they’re not Republicans…”

“He’s taking our party in a totally incoherent direction….”

“We’re not going to win 2012 are we?”

“Not with this guy. This has got to stop.”

--
New York Times: PREIBUS NOT SURE PAUL CAN BEAT OBAMA
--

”Last night, RNC Chairman Reince Preibus said that he was unsure if Congressman Paul could beat President Obama, what do you think of these comments? – Anderson Cooper

”Reince is a good friend of mine, and he hit the nail right on the head. – Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl

--
“The Chairman of the RNC isn’t sure your father can beat President Obama, what do you have to say?”

“The question is what is Reince Preibus going to say to President Ron Paul on January 20, 2013? Is it going to be the apology first then the letter of resignation or the letter first and then the apology?[/i] – Senator Rand Paul

---

“We’ve won Arizona and Maine…onto Super Tuesday!”

--

“This ad that the Paul campaign is running in Super Tuesday states is simply destroying the Gingrich campaign. They’re accusing him of all sorts of stuff from serial hypocrisy to running for President as part of his book tour…their campaign commercials are masterful…”
– James Carville

New York Times Headline: RON PAUL REVOLUTION ROCKS SUPER TUESDAY

Red – Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX)
Green – Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA)
Blue – Governor Mitt Romney (R-MA)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2011, 12:15:25 AM »

STOP THE MADNESS!

But do go on!
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2011, 12:22:19 AM »

At a press conference…

“This primary schedule has become a joke. I blame the RNC and the media for allowing joke candidates like Ron Paul to be allowed to participate. Running for President is not a joke, but the process is. That’s why I am ending my campaign for the Presidency. I know we would win if we continue but to make myself look like a clown is not worth it.
– Speaker Newt Gingrich ending his campaign for the Presidency.

”Sir, will you endorse Congressman Paul?

”No. – Speaker Newt Gingrich

---
”That’s it, I’m running for President. Newt is right, this guy is a joke and this process is a joke.
March 20th 2012

New York Times: TRUMP TO RUN FOR PRES, SAYS PAUL IS A JOKE

“Ron Paul is not going to win. He’s got no chance. You have a better chance right now of winning. It’s a joke. He’s a joke. Here’s a man that wants — does he care if Iran has a nuclear weapon that can wipe out Israel? He doesn’t care. ‘Let them do whatever they want. They can make their own nuclear weapons.’ It’s ridiculous. So he’s not going to win. He’s not going anywhere.” – Donald Trump

--

”Is this what its come down to? A reality star, a loon, and a muslim? God help us.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2011, 12:35:54 AM »

”Well Bill, the gods have blessed us this time. We’re up against the Donald and Ron Paul. This is gonna be easy.” – President Obama to his Chief of Staff Bill Daley

--

”The party needs a savior.

”Either we run an independent with the backing of the establishment, or we go to a brokered convention…”

“Look, we can’t back an independent. What kind of standard does that set? Future Republican nominees will be scared that they don’t automatically have the RNC’s backing…”

“They should be scared, if they step out of what we want the platform to be, then they lose.”
“But we set up the process, and Paul used it…and he won…by our rules at our own game…”
“This wasn’t supposed to happen, we need to back someone else…”

“We can do both. We recruit someone to run and don’t run any negative advertisements against our savior candidate. We put as little money as possible into Paul’s campaign and just hit President Obama.”

“I don’t know, Obama just needs Democrats to show up to win. They have one candidate, we have two and we’re about to recruit a third. This sounds like a losing situation. We need to screw Paul.”

“We can try it at convention.”

“Convention? His delegates are die hard and he’s going to have more than a majority. Convention is a dream.”

April 13th 2012

“I heard  Newt Gingrich call this whole process a joke the other day. He’s right. It is a joke. I’m open to seeing how Americans Elect plays out. I know I’m a candidate on there, and if I won, I would be happy to represent them. From what I hear they’ve gotten on every state’s ballot.” – Governor Jon Huntsman talking to reporters.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2011, 12:48:04 AM »

”Mitt, run as an independent. We can’t fully support you, but we will be supporting you.”

”No, I’m done. I’ve run twice. I had two dead guys beat me. I’m done. I won’t win as an independent. Maybe with just Paul, maybe, but not with Paul, Trump and now Huntsman is looking to get into the race? This whole thing is a joke. Oh yeah and you got another Republican Governor on the warpath, Gary Johnson is the libertarian party nominee now too. Four self described Republicans against President Obama, and you’re trying to get a fifth one in the race?

Wall Street Journal: GOP Openly Courting Republicans to Be Savior Candidate in 2012

”God damnit, can you keep nothing secret?

”I was hoping it would stop you from running someone. We’re going to be destroyed as it is. Mitt is right.”[/b]

”If we run this right, we can have a frontrunner for 2016 with whoever we run.”
“It ain’t happening.”

“10,000 dollar bet?”

Washington Post: 60% of Republicans will not vote for Paul!

New York Times: Unemployment drops to 8.4%
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 12:59:23 AM »

“In Idaho, my Administration implemented the Hire One initiative aimed at helping keep jobs right here in Idaho. By hiring one person, it made the world of difference to people in Idaho –and this same policy can help America, and make America stronger. I am running for President today, as an independent, because we can bring initiatives like this to every state, because we need real leadership. Don’t get me wrong, I am a Republican –and the Republican nominee is a RINO – Republican in name only!” – Idaho Governor Butch Otter announcing his run for the Presidency

Governor Butch Otter of Idaho

New York Post: OTTER, BEAVER, WHATEVER IS GOP’s SAVIOR?
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 01:31:23 AM »

”I’m proud to announce my Vice Presidential pick today, it is former Governor William Weld of Massachusetts!” – Ron Paul announcing his Vice Presidential pick.

”I wanted to pick a real Republican to be my Vice President. Someone strong on leadership, strong on the economy and strong on America –Senator Scott Brown of Massachusetts! “ – Governor Butch Otter announcing his running mate

Boston Globe: Brown abandons Senate race and Massachusetts to run for Vice President!

Boston Herald: When Warren up by 9pts, Brown ditches campaign for VP slot

New York Time: RNC in civil war over Otter/Brown run

”I’m humbled to accept the Americans Elect nomination for President, and even more glad to see former Governor Bill Ritter of Colorado receive the Vice Presidential nomination from Americans Elect. We will honor those people who have picked us, and we will win the Presidency so we can put the country back on track.” – former Governor Jon Huntsman accepting the Americans Election nomination

”We’re going to win –and we’re going to win big. Let me tell you, I have a lot of money and America has a lot of money. We’re going to use this money better, we’re going to stop this endless spending and we’re going to start spending wisely instead. You know who is going to help me in doing this? It’s going to be Alan Mulally, the CEO of Ford. He turned that company around and he’s going to help me turn America around.” – Donald Trump announcing his Vice Presidential pick

Mid Summer Head to Head Polling
Obama/Biden: 43%
Trump/Mulally: 20%
Paul/Weld – 17%
Otter/Brown: 14%
Huntsman/Ritter:  5%
Johnson/Warren Redlich: 1%
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2011, 01:48:33 AM »

”Did you see the latest polling numbers? Even though the President has a 23 point lead, 51% of the electorate is voting for a Republican candidate. The Huntsman/Ritter percentage isn’t included but if you include that and Johnson then 57% of voters are voting for a Republican. This is bad news for the President.” – Fox News Anchor

We’re not going to have a convention. We’re going to go around to the American people and tell them what we stand for instead. – Butch Otter to reporters

This is democracy at work, we’re going to win this. – Jon Huntsman

This is why I dropped out. – Newt Gingrich

We want to have a debate in which all the contenders can participate including Governor Johnson, Governor Huntsman, Donald Trump, Governor Otter,  Congressman Paul and the President. – Obama campaign spokesperson

I don’t mind debating them if they don’t mind losing. – Ron Paul

It should be me and the President. These other guys are losers. The President is a failure too, but he’s the President and I’m going to beat him. – Donald Trump

”My dog could beat him. – Gary Johnson

”Your Vice Presidential pick jumped his own campaign because he was polling badly. You’re polling worse, do you expect him to jump ship again? – Reporter to Butch Otte

”The Republican National Convention was a mess. This is the worst I’ve seen in my lifetime.” – Former Vice President Dick Cheney

”I would have had a better convention” – Mitt Romney

”If unemployment drops in the next month it was because Ron Paul’s speech inspired people to turn off the TV and go find a job. That’s how boring it was.” – Bill Clinton

”We couldn’t find credible Republicans to speak. They all had “family obligations””- A RNC intern

”I’m pretty sure someone got up there and said gays aren’t Americans, but there’s was a lot of crap flying, who knows?” – RNC delegate

Post Convention(s) Head to Head Polling:
Obama/Biden: 47%
Trump/Mulally: 19%
Otter/Brown: 15%
Paul/Weld – 14%
Huntsman/Ritter:  2%
Johnson/Warren Redlich: 1%
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 01:58:20 AM »
« Edited: December 22, 2011, 07:22:07 PM by sirnick »

”The Vice Presidential Debate just proved that Joe Biden is a real sport, smiling at his opponents the entire time no matter how smart or stupid their statements were. Brown got hit hard for bailing on his Senate race, and Mulally got hit for not having any foreign policy experience. No one knows who Bill Ritter or Warren Redlich is though.” – Anderson Cooper

“President Obama is the sole winner of this 6 way debate. He was the Andrew Cuomo of the debate, he appeared cool, collected, answered questions with ease while he left the other five to fight for the spotlight. The only thing this debate was missing was Jimmy McMillan.” – Chris Matthews

Election Day

Democratic Party: President Barack H. Obama of Illinois / Vice President Joseph R. Biden of Delaware – 504 Electoral Votes, 53% Popular Vote

Independent: Donald Trump of New York / Alan Mulally of Michigan – 0 Electoral Votes, 17% Popular Vote

Independent: Governor Butch Otter of Idaho / Senator Scott Brown of Massachusetts – 34 Electoral Votes, 14% Popular Vote

Republican Party: Congressman Ron Paul of Texas / Governor William Weld of Massachusetts – 0 Electoral Votes, 13% Popular Vote

‘Americans Elect’: Governor Jon Huntsman of Utah / Governor Bill Ritter of Colorado –0 Electoral Votes,  2% Popular Vote

Libretarian Party: Governor Gary Johnson of New Mexico / Warren Redlich of New York –0 Electoral Votes, ~1% Popular Vote
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 10:37:38 AM »

Great timeline!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 11:18:56 AM »

This was interesting....  I would have liked to see a tighter race, but very good.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2011, 01:08:50 PM »

Very good, it accuratly describes how petty most of the GOP (Trump, in particular) is. I cant see Otter or Huntsman running if Trump is. They probably would support Paul with much regret.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies