Tender Branson's Iowa Prediction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:52:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Tender Branson's Iowa Prediction Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tender Branson's Iowa Prediction Thread  (Read 11818 times)
Bull Moose Base

« on: December 30, 2011, 01:59:39 PM »

Predicting a few days isn't hard enough.  We should have made Halloween the deadline for official picks, no?  There was a thread.  A lot of Cain picks.  Some Gingrich picks that seemed crazy but then were boasted about as "Told ya so"s a few weeks later.  Out of principle, I'm sticking with my pick from earlier this month which was an approximate 4-way tie for first around 18, followed by a 2nd tier of the next 2 straddling 10.  Though I had Bachmann in that first place cluster instead of Santorum who I had near the bottom no pun intended.  It's volatile enough that who knows but I guess I underestimated her strategic stupidity.  She had the hand to beat the Ricks in the Evangelical sub-primary but has misplayed it.  Her compulsive lying has been unnecessary and backfired.  Why claim HPV vaccine causes retardation?  Why claim her campaign chair was bribed by Paul to leave (it reeks of desperation)?  I assumed she had her finger on the pulse of Evangies and would easily dispose of the Ricks.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 02:52:44 AM »

Afterward, Donald Trump reminds everyone (correctly) that Bachmann and Perry each made a huge mistake when they turned down the Trump debate that could have saved their campaigns.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies