Gingrich won't vote for Ron Paul.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:17:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Gingrich won't vote for Ron Paul.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gingrich won't vote for Ron Paul....  (Read 3086 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: December 27, 2011, 11:11:13 PM »

Saying he won't vote for Paul/"Paul is no better than Obama" proves that Newt a functioning brain. Every Republican running for President should say what Newt has said about Paul. What is there to lose? Real Republicans obviously agree. It would serve as a nice wake up call to Iowa: if you vote for this guy, you're going to be relegated to joke status.

Calling Mitt a "moderate" wasn't a good move though. "Flip flopper?" "Closet liberal?" Sure, that works but attacking someone for being moderate isn't exactly a wise strategy. I know why he's doing it but that doesn't make it a smart move when one remembers the fact that there's still a General election coming up...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 10:24:37 AM »

How is not supporting Paul being desperate? That's being sane and every single Republican candidate wouldn't vote for him including Romney.

Huntsman, Bachmann, Roemer, and I can't believe I'm saying this but possibly even Perry would. Johnson already is.

Johnson already is voting for Paul if Paul is the nominee? Wow. The Paultards truly are a warped bunch. Johnson, who plans on running against the eventual nominee as the Libertarian nominee, is going to vote against himself and vote for THE DOCTOR!!! instead. Brilliant.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Romney will not be running again if he loses in 2012.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 02:01:18 PM »

Keystone only hates Paul because he's jealous that Santorum can't seem to get a rise.

Uh...sort of expected better from you. Anyway, I dislike Paul because he's dangerous, a fraud and a borderline cult leader.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 02:04:20 PM »

Keystone only hates Paul because he's jealous that Santorum can't seem to get a rise.

Uh...sort of expected better from you. Anyway, I dislike Paul because he's dangerous, a fraud  and a borderline cult leader.

Fixed.  Not sure where the fraud part comes in.

Pretending to be a fiscal conservative. The guy is a total hypocrite when it comes to pork barrel spending. Not to mention "Mr. libertarian's" views on a handful of groups of people...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 05:08:36 PM »

He'd "have a lot of heartburn" with Paul over national security issues but Santorum claims he'd vote for him over Obama. Ugh.  Sad

Oh, well. It won't come to that. Time to be happy about the real Santorum Surge in Iowa!  Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 06:14:08 PM »

So what is Ron Paul going to do once he's out of Congress? Maybe do some of those "BUY GOLD!" commercials?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 06:49:41 PM »

So what is Ron Paul going to do once he's out of Congress? Maybe do some of those "BUY GOLD!" commercials?

You've jumped the shark, dude. Please just log out and don't return.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies