The Union Vanishes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:26:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Union Vanishes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Union Vanishes  (Read 4081 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: December 30, 2011, 08:31:15 PM »
« edited: January 04, 2012, 09:23:08 PM by Bacon King, VP »

MY HEAD ASPLODE
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 10:55:26 PM »
« Edited: January 04, 2012, 09:22:48 PM by Bacon King, VP »

MY HEAD ASPLODE
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 10:20:40 AM »

Dear Kal,
I think that slavery will be an important issue in this thread. Although British Industrial Revolution needs Southern cotton, British Empire abolished slave trading in 1807. Then how can Southern farmers get slaves. Administration of occupied South would be another hard work. I think that British would need to create a colony with mix of non-seashore Alabama and Mississippi in order to keep control of territory and preventing expansionism of Empire of Florida. They can settle new territory with people from Europe that could provide a great opportunity to put people that suffered with enclosures in Britain (this can generate problems in "Industrial Army of Reserve", with some interesting consequences for British). I'd like to see also an Russian expansionism towards America, that means a clash between British Empire and Russian Empire (a world scale Crimean War in mid-19th). We can have a global thread there...

Forgive me if this slows anyone's computer, but it has to be stated that this comment exceeds the top level of

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies