Tomorrow, it's for Sarah Maria.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:25:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Tomorrow, it's for Sarah Maria.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Tomorrow, it's for Sarah Maria.  (Read 7444 times)
CaDan
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2012, 06:58:31 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Wrong. You can stamp your feet if you like, but the number that homosexual activists use is from the NHSLS. That number was about 6 *six* million in 1994. (A far cry from "tens of millions.)

A CDC study put the total number at 2.3% in 2005.

Of course, you get "tens of millions" from the thoroughly debunked Kinsey 10% fraud.

Fraud, how does it work?

There you go again with the "tens of millions" and "dehumanizing" lies. Repeating it won't make it truth.

Baker v. Nelson is the law of the land. Like it or not. Oh, by the way, there is no such thing as a "LGBT" unless you are talking about some sort of sandwich.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2012, 07:34:36 PM »

Phil, don't you have something better to do with your time than get into nasty arguements like this?  Dispite our political differences, you seem like a pretty capable guy.  Don't you chair the Republican orginization for your county or something?  Post some interesting election numbers/maps of it or something, since this is an election forum after all.  You're better than this. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2012, 08:28:11 PM »

Phil, don't you have something better to do with your time than get into nasty arguements like this?  Dispite our political differences, you seem like a pretty capable guy.  Don't you chair the Republican orginization for your county or something?  Post some interesting election numbers/maps of it or something, since this is an election forum after all.  You're better than this. 

Yeah, "something."

Not sure how I made this nasty. It says a lot when making fun of a little girl isn't considered the "nasty" part of this discussion. I guess I shouldn't expect much better from losers on the Internets.

This thread only confirms the classlessness and cowardice of far too many people. That's ok though. What goes around, comes around.

Phil

Get off your high horse.
Step away from your podium of self righteousness.
Drop your feigned holier than thou attitude.
Stop judging.

Nobody in their right mind picks on children.  Certainly not me, never have, never will, and I do not believe most members of this forum would either.

If anyone does, they should be taken to task.

And above all

STOP TROLLING!

I believe your intent is simply to evoke reactions from others.  Very annoying.

I defend someone and it's self righteous? No one in their right mind picks on children? Is this for real? I mean, I know you're not all there but really? This reaches a whole new level of stupidity even for someone like yourself!

I do love the "Stop judging!" and other "tolerant" cliches. Forget the fact that people shouldn't be "judging"/laughing at a little girl because of the dress she's wearing (especially so called men. Really makes you question a lot about these guys...).

But perhaps the best part of your post was how after saying no one picks on children, you acknowledge that it just might happen and such people should be "taken to task." So...the thread would be justified then, right? Jackass.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2012, 09:16:50 PM »

Everyone, stop the petty fighting plz.

Thread locked.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »