Santorum to kids of gay parents: You'd be better off with a dad in jail (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:14:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Santorum to kids of gay parents: You'd be better off with a dad in jail (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Santorum to kids of gay parents: You'd be better off with a dad in jail  (Read 13234 times)
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« on: January 08, 2012, 05:32:43 PM »

It must be tough for kids with gay parents, they are probably subject to as much bullying as gay kids themselves. I certainly would rather kids have parents rather than be orphans, and I understand the whole single parent argument, but if there are options, kids should go to opposite sex couples. They should not be deprived of a mother or father if they have the chance to have both.

The whole bullying angle is the biggest load of turd ever.  Kids get bullied for everything.  And we learn to recognize that the bullies are tards and that we're fine the way we are.

Hurr durr
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 06:29:30 PM »

Will blacks and whites at some point silently agree that things worked a lot better for both sides when negroes stuck to the ghetto?
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 06:37:11 PM »

When did the ghetto become equivalent to San Franscisco, Los Angeles, and New York? Those cities have nice qualities.

Seriously, trying to make the differences between heterosexuals/heterosexuality and homosexuals/homosexuality into something akin to racial differences is never going to work. It's just not. If you don't believe me, go ask the vast majority of African-American Democrats.

You mean the ones who think homosexuality is a choice?
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 06:44:07 PM »

I don't like the Jewish ghettos, but it's the best thing for society because everyone's better off.

I don't like Apartheid, but it's the best thing for society because everyone's better off.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 06:44:37 PM »

When did the ghetto become equivalent to San Franscisco, Los Angeles, and New York? Those cities have nice qualities.

Seriously, trying to make the differences between heterosexuals/heterosexuality and homosexuals/homosexuality into something akin to racial differences is never going to work. It's just not. If you don't believe me, go ask the vast majority of African-American Democrats.

No, I mean the ones who do not care whether or not it is a choice, but see it as undesirable trait in their offspring by virtue of its incompatibility with the survival of their offspring. After all, when you get right down to it most heterosexuals have one basic desire: survival. This includes, of course, survival of their offspring. Biologically, they are never going to really accept something that threatens the survival of their offspring whether it be in the near or distant future.

And that's not a futarded way to think at all.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 06:51:15 PM »

No, I mean the ones who do not care whether or not it is a choice, but see it as undesirable trait in their offspring by virtue of its incompatibility with the survival of their offspring. After all, when you get right down to it most heterosexuals have one basic desire: survival. This includes, of course, survival of their offspring. Biologically, they are never going to really accept something that threatens the survival of their offspring whether it be in the near or distant future.

So... homosexuality is bad for the survival of children... how, exactly?

Because children need to learn how to ostracise and bully weaker and different children to survive!!! It's about SURVIVAL PEOPLE!!!

Yes, forget all about progress and understanding.  We're all just animals hurr durr durr.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 06:53:08 PM »

So... homosexuality is bad for the survival of children... how, exactly?

You do realize how children are bred, right?

So f-cking what?  Children should be ostracized by their parents and society because they're not going to reproduce?

If we're going to be so retarded as a civilization, we might as well just all go extinct.  There's no point if we're just going to be animals who wear clothes and pretend to be civilized.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 06:58:28 PM »

And I just want to bang my head against a wall every time someone talks about "instincts" and biological determinism.  Humans have this thing called a frontal lobe, people.  We might as well lobotomize ourselves if we're going to concern ourselves only with the survival of the species and all that jazz.

Unless we really change our tune in the next thousand years, I really hope an alien race wipes us out before we truly become a blight upon the galaxy.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 07:01:00 PM »

I am sorry for rocking some folks' world. Let's go back to regular tuned programming where we do not try to figure out why there is animosity towards homosexuality among heterosexuals. We can also be so naive as to think homosexuality will ever be readily accepted into the mainstream the way that preferring Pepsi over Coke is. This will make us all feel better, and feeling good about ourselves is all that matters.

It's simple: because some people are stupid and fear things that are different.  You're not being helpful by validating such idiocy.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 07:03:42 PM »

I know very few whites who are truly comfortable with black people. Perhaps it is a stretch to say that Wallace speaks openly what most whites are thinking privately. It certainly upsets me to think that, but I do get the sense that it is true to a large extent. There is a reason why there is so much animosity towards blacks.

Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 07:07:33 PM »

LOL at "I accept gays, they should just stick to three major cities" attitude.

It's "I don't hate blacks, but they should go back to Africa" + 200 years.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 07:14:34 PM »

Hurrrrrrrrr I don't hate gays but I can see why some people don't like them hurrrrrrr.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 07:17:54 PM »

Biologically, there is no point to life except surviving and reproducing. We are really just animals who happen to have the gift (or curse, if you want to depress yourself) of thought.

If I had my way then posts containing large amounts of reductionist, pseudo-scientific and pseudo-evolutionary bollocks of the type displayed above would get the poster in question immediately banned...

I agree with Al.  Hell has officially frozen over.

Now, I need a drink...
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 07:29:58 PM »

I don't want to live on this planet anymore if people really believe that social darwinist, biologically deterministic, hippy-dippy "we're all just animals" f-cking bullsh-t.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2012, 07:31:03 PM »

Can we somehow appoint the Alternate History admin to replace Dave Leip? He would immediately solve a lot of this forum's problems.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2012, 07:32:53 PM »

Ian shall rule our glorious land with his benevolent iron fist.

Though the only problem would be that I can't be a troll anymore.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 07:35:51 PM »

Liberals are so open-minded and tolerant until they find out there are different ideas than their own.

I have been neither vulgar nor inappropriate. If you want vulgar and inappropriate on this subject matter, try having this conversation with African-American Democrats in Detroit.

Oh that old stupid fallacy.  People on the left -- "liberals" do not constitute the whole left y'know -- aren't intolerant of other views.  We're intolerant of stupid bigoted horsesh-t.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 08:07:06 PM »

Will homosexuals and heterosexuals at some point silently agree that things worked a lot better for both sides when open homosexuals stuck to San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York?

Fair or not, and I certainly have no problem with homosexuals or homosexuality unlike most folks I know, homosexuals will never be embraced by society at large to the degree they fantasize about. Unfortunately, they will always be treated as second-class except where they are heavily concentrated. The best they could have ever hoped for was having their own mecca in San Francisco. AIDS kind of prevented that, I guess.

So you would support rounding up all the gays and sending them to SF, LA and NYC? Maybe in nice little camps?

No, I would prefer homosexuals being openly accepted in society at large, but that is never going to happen

"Well, I have nothing against negroes, but integration is never going to happen"

I'm pretty sure you could take all of Politico's posts in this thread, change the context, and it'd be seamless.

If racial issues are identical to sexual issues, can you explain why support for even gay marriage is so low among African-American Democrats?

Because most African American Democrats are socially conservative and pretty much only agree with the Democrats on economics?
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2012, 08:14:54 PM »

This thread is now about ponies.

Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2012, 08:21:31 PM »

Liberals are so open-minded and tolerant until they find out there are different ideas than their own.

I have been neither vulgar nor inappropriate. If you want vulgar and inappropriate on this subject matter, try having this conversation with African-American Democrats in Detroit.

I consider you claiming that I will never be accepted in society (without any real evidence or convincing testament), and that implying that I should move to New York, San Francisco, or some other "sanctuary city" if I want to be accepted, sort of inappropriate and vulgar on your part.

The way I see it, and I certainly do not like this, negroes will always be treated as second-class except where they are most heavily concentrated. That's why I suggested that perhaps relations would be better if things reverted to the way they were before slavery where most blacks either kept a low-profile or moved to Africa.

We could do this all day.

I support gay marriage. The leader of the Democratic Party, your party, does not. Furthermore, gay marriage is more staunchly opposed by African-American Democrats than any other group in America. Why is that?

Interesting how a supporter of gay marriage would use such strong, pro-segregation rhetoric, then.  And this...

It is likely because African-American Democrats are generally very religious and therefore are probably pretty socially conservative.

You realize that African-Americans don't have to agree to gay marriage for it to be a similar issue, right? ..Right?

...pretty much answers your question.  I don't think that statistic justifies it in any way.

Name some victims of segregation who have rallied to the cause of gay rights and gay marriage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayard_Rustin

Name more than one victim of segregation who has rallied to the cause of gay rights and gay marriage, and was not a gay man himself, and did not die over a quarter century ago...

Because there are so few and they're so elusive that we have to PROVE they exist.

Hurrrrr
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2012, 08:28:06 PM »

I consider you claiming that I will never be accepted in society (without any real evidence or convincing testament), and that implying that I should move to New York, San Francisco, or some other "sanctuary city" if I want to be accepted, sort of inappropriate and vulgar on your part.

The way I see it, and I certainly do not like this, negroes will always be treated as second-class except where they are most heavily concentrated. That's why I suggested that perhaps relations would be better if things reverted to the way they were before slavery where most blacks either kept a low-profile or moved to Africa.

We could do this all day.

I support gay marriage. The leader of the Democratic Party, your party, does not. Furthermore, gay marriage is more staunchly opposed by African-American Democrats than any other group in America. Why is that?

Interesting how a supporter of gay marriage would use such strong, pro-segregation rhetoric, then.  And this...

It is likely because African-American Democrats are generally very religious and therefore are probably pretty socially conservative.

You realize that African-Americans don't have to agree to gay marriage for it to be a similar issue, right? ..Right?

...pretty much answers your question.  I don't think that statistic justifies it in any way.

Name some victims of segregation who have rallied to the cause of gay rights and gay marriage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayard_Rustin

Name more than one victim of segregation who has rallied to the cause of gay rights and gay marriage, and was not a gay man himself, and did not die over a quarter century ago...

Because there are so few and they're so elusive that we have to PROVE they exist.

Hurrrrr

Well, you would think you could do better than one gay man who died over a quarter century ago.

LOL BECAUSE ALL BLACK PEOPLE THINK ALIKE AND SO THERE'S NO BLACK PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT GAY RIGHTS LOLOLOL
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2012, 08:31:09 PM »

Oh god ten pages of this bullsht.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2012, 08:43:56 PM »

sage
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2012, 08:52:12 PM »

It's over.

Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2012, 09:00:43 PM »

Seriously, I think this thread exacerbated my panic attack.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies