Mitt Romney - The video clips he doesnt want anybody to see. SHOCKING!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:29:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitt Romney - The video clips he doesnt want anybody to see. SHOCKING!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt Romney - The video clips he doesnt want anybody to see. SHOCKING!!!  (Read 1073 times)
BlondewithaBrain
Rookie
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 09, 2012, 08:39:49 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OQoBxZZPqU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

I'm Mitt Romney and I'll approve any message that will get me elected.

Truely shocking shocking liberals, moderates, conservatives should be sick. this guy has no shame.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 08:56:13 PM »

Heaven forbid we change our mind from time to time, or not be completely liberal or completely conservative on all views at all times. Nobody is allowed to do that in our hyper-partisan environment.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 09:06:04 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2012, 09:10:13 PM by Nagas »

Heaven forbid we change our mind from time to time, or not be completely liberal or completely conservative on all views at all times. Nobody is allowed to do that in our hyper-partisan environment.

HAHAHA. There's changing and evolving your views when sufficient evidence can cause a change, and then there's modifying your views to be politically convenient. This man has flipped over so many issues he makes 04' John Kerry look solid.

I think you were trying to describe moderates, like Brown, Collins, Murkowski, Nelson, and Webb. Not a flip flopper..

Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 09:07:19 PM »

"Mitt Romney is whatever you want him to be."
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 09:10:32 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2012, 09:13:28 PM by Politico »

That's the best part!

Seriously, though, he is in many ways a trojan technocrat on numerous issues. On meaningless junk that special interest groups obsess over, he'll ultimately govern by polls (since he is not beholden to any special interests by virtue of his own wealth and self-financing to get where he is), and people will mostly get what they want without us continuing to have an absurdly partisan environment. This should restore some confidence in Washington, which is badly needed, and also help boost consumer/investor confidence.

But make no mistake: Romney is ironclad on economic and foreign policy issues. This is a free market guy who will right the ship and restore respectability to America.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 09:14:42 PM »

There is NOTHING that should convince anyone that Romney would be able to do anything, any differently than Obama... nothing.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 09:19:02 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2012, 09:20:59 PM by patrick1 »

But make no mistake: Romney is ironclad on economic and foreign policy issues. This is a free market guy who will right the ship and restore respectability to America.

PAID FOR BY MITT ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT.

How people can un-ironically spout these nonsensical platitudes about any candidate is beyond me.

polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 09:20:32 PM »

That's the best part!

Seriously, though, he is in many ways a trojan technocrat on numerous issues. On meaningless junk that special interest groups obsess over, he'll ultimately govern by polls (since he is not beholden to any special interests by virtue of his own wealth and self-financing to get where he is), and people will mostly get what they want without us continuing to have an absurdly partisan environment. This should restore some confidence in Washington, which is badly needed, and also help boost consumer/investor confidence.

If the world has gotten to the point that being without any political principles is now a beneficial position ... let me off now.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 09:25:19 PM »

It's funny that only a few months ago Politico was railing against Perry for flip flopping on healthcare and party affiliation.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 09:29:34 PM »

There is NOTHING that should convince anyone that Romney would be able to do anything, any differently than Obama... nothing.

Oh, some things would certainly be different. They wouldn't be better, though.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 09:30:08 PM »

So Obama supporters can safely stay home on Election Day, which is precisely what we want.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 09:31:45 PM »

So Obama supporters can safely stay home on Election Day, which is precisely what we want.

Yes, that was badly phrased.

Basically you're treating Romney like a political messiah... which he's not. That's pretty much my point.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 09:34:33 PM »

HAHAHA. There's changing and evolving your views when sufficient evidence can cause a change, and then there's modifying your views to be politically convenient. This man has flipped over so many issues he makes 04' John Kerry look solid.

I think you were trying to describe moderates, like Brown, Collins, Murkowski, Nelson, and Webb. Not a flip flopper..

Well, frankly, so has his general election opponent.  And I actually approve of some of those changes.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 09:45:22 PM »

If this is the the worse they have, Romney is the nominee.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 09:52:11 PM »

Yes, that was badly phrased.

Basically you're treating Romney like a political messiah... which he's not. That's pretty much my point.

Absolutely not. I am treating him as a competent executive, which is what Romney is. We desperately need that in the White House right now. We do not need four more years of the Dope of Hope.
NVGonzalez
antwnzrr
Mexico

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 11:54:47 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2012, 11:59:31 PM by Lt. Governor NVGonzalez »

A group literally named the Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama is attacking his likely opponent? It doesn't get more hilarious than this.

EDIT: I left "named" out of my sentence due to the lack of concentration while I was laughing on the floor so badly that my face turned red for 10 minutes and sometimes I couldn't breathe
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 09:06:45 AM »

I hate to quote myself, but...
A RINO Superhero,
A RINO Superhero,
A RINO Superhero,
Mittens - The Weathercock Man!

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 10:27:49 AM »

Lol.
stegosaurus
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 1.83

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 10:55:13 AM »

Watching that makes me a little embarrassed to say that I once considered this guy to be the GOP's best option for 2012. This man has no core principles at all.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies